This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone Is Going To Die!

So yesterday was the St. Patty's Day Bar Crawl. And like a good little drunk, I parked my truck downtown with the intention of not driving it home, either cabbing home or getting a ride from someone, perhaps Little Red when she got off work.

Which is what I did. Little Red babysat my drunk ass while I was nodding off at the bar at the end of the Crawl, and got me the fuck home. (Three cheers for Little Red!)

And this morning, Red gave me a lift on her way into work. (I'm not really out of the way for her, and my truck was parked right near her work, so no problem at all.)

And when I got to my beloved Jestermobile, what did I see? Some raging DOUCHEBAG had smashed my driver's side mirror! The mirror itself is cracked, the outer casing is gone, the thing is shit. This just a little bit after I had replaced the passenger side mirror, whose casing was gone, but that was from my own stupidity, not from some asshole.

The good news is that it was just the mirror, and nothing else was damaged. If they had smashed in one of my mirrors or my windshield, not only would that have been more expensive, but with the tropical weather down here, it could have gotten really damp inside the truck really fast. Plus, since I knew the website that had gotten me the passenger side unit so cheap from last time, I knew about what this was going to cost me. ($65, including shipping, only a couple bucks more than last time. I highly recommend carpartswholesale.com for all your Fix-it needs. Not to be confused with wholesalecarparts.com, a far more confusing website.)

I swear people are just fucked. I can almost guarantee it was some young dumb drunk Spring Break FUCKWAD doing it for absolutely no particular reason.

I swear, I am waiting for the day I come upon someone actually doing something untoward to my vehicle. It will be worth cleaning the blood off the Jestermobile.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
    Still A Customer."

I'm happy the damage wasn't too bad, but it really sucks some asshole hurt your car. I know if anything happened to Brubarri I would have a shitfit!
    Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
    Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

I am sorry that happened, Jester. There are so many assholes out there that think nothing of doing shit like that.
      Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

Hit and runs suck. They never did catch the bastard who totalled my car 6 years ago.
        Sometimes life is altered.
        Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
        Uneasy with confrontation.
        Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

Working...
        X