Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd go for whatever her name was from the Wolverine movie. Grab an SC by the shoulder, tell them to 'get lost'. Then hold a 'deadpool' for when they are finally found.
    Something kind of sad about the way that things have come to be.
    Desensitized to everything, what became of subtlety?

Comment

Quoth El Pollo Guerrera View Post
      Bueno excellenté...
      Yeah, you know it.

(Fun fact: Green Lantern Kyle Raynor once fell asleep at Noonan's bar... and the only thing he can remember is someone saying "Bueno...")
      HAAAAAAAHAAHAHAHAHAH!!! I did not know that!!!!!

I've always liked Dogwelder.
      Oh man! Man! I forgot about him! How could I forget about Dogwelder???

I'm changing my answer, I want to be able to weld dead dogs to people.

Comment

Quoth RecoveringKinkoid View Post
        He did. I looked it up after posting in this thread. He did it to Arseface's father Sheriff Root. I don't know how I could have forgotten THAT.
        The mind often blocks out extreme traumatic events.

Speaking of which, I wouldn't mind having the superpowers of the superhero character I used to play in my Champions group, whose super ID is the same ID I use here on CS.

She had super strength and empathic healing.

I imagine the interaction would go something like this:

SC pisses Panacea off. She proceeds to use her super strength to beat the shit out of them.

Then she heals them.

Then beats the shit out of them.

Heal. Beat down. Heal. Beat down. You get the idea

The fun never ends!
        They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

Quoth Eireann View Post
          Instant Contrition. Customer suddenly sees the light, apologizes profusely for being an asshole, and is a perfect angel to all CSRs from that point onward.
          Come on, darlin'. We're talking about super powers here, not fucking miracles!

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
          Still A Customer."

Comment

I'd have to go the Professor X route and use the mental controls of sc "brains" (such as they are) for various effects ranging from making them forget to hold their bowels or bladder,making them say or do something they would not ordinarily do (no free will) and in some cases to turn off their autonomic system....aka no more breathing without a machine.
            The telekinetic aspect could be fun...invisable punches to the face or unseen baseball bats across the knees and creative uses of objects that serve double duty at projectiles and butt-plugs...(think garden gnomes sticking out of someones hieny)
            Amping it up would mean becoming the next Impossible Man.

Comment

Magic.

Too much?

Kay, a single Discworld spell: Break Mental Barriers.

It's a nasty little effect that, essentially, forces someone to really and truly look at what kind of person they are. It strips away all the justifications, excuses, and mental blocks they have and makes them take a good long look at the guilt that's left over.

Usually makes them catatonic, or at least very uncomfortable. Unless they're a true sociopath, then it tends to not work.
              » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

Comment

Quoth KabeRinnaul View Post
                It's a nasty little effect that, essentially, forces someone to really and truly look at what kind of person they are. It strips away all the justifications, excuses, and mental blocks they have and makes them take a good long look at the guilt that's left over.
                Ladies and gentleman, we have a winner!

(Okay, that's up for debate, of course. But what a brilliant power to use against SC's and assholes in general!)

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                Still A Customer."

Comment

If I could have any one superpower to deal with undesireables at my place of work... Hmmm....

It's not a classic, but I figure being able to Summon Nightmare and have a 6'6" Germanic Knight that uses a sword that looks much like an industrial iron ingot with the edges sharpened (around 8 feet long) would be satisfyingly bloody.

'What do you mean you don't have this on sale? It was on Sale last week!'
                  "SOULS! GIVE ME POWER!" *CHONK-Splurk*

Comment

Working...
                  X