This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You Forgot Pants, Miss.

Big shopping/girls day out with my brother's girlfriend today.

Long story short, pitstop at one of the small drink shops, waiting in line behind a girl who at not only first but second and third glance (yes, I'm a sicko) who appeared to have no pants on.

Turns out, she was just a throwback Snooki type (see girl under 5 feet and thick) wearing those super unflattering high waisted shorts, and there wasn't much shorts to them, along with one of those longer dusters (they call them cardigans, but no, they aren't cardigans, they are dusters). Therefore the illusion of no pants. And yes, she was wearing a crop top....a shirt that barely covers the boobs...no camisole underneath.....belly about hanging out of her jeans up to her ribcage.
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Only in Wisconsin does 40-degree weather bring such joy and such bad fashion decisions from the people.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
      Only in Wisconsin does 40-degree weather bring such joy and such bad fashion decisions from the people.
      Considering the cold temperatures that most of the eastern half of the country has gotten, I don't know that this joy and bad fashion are necessarily confined to Wisconsin.
      PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post

I think that bad decision making has made it's way down here to North Carolina. I lost count of how many folks I saw out yesterday in as near nothing as possible and the high was close to 60.

It's almost 70 degrees right now and I'm waiting to see the bikinis and muffin tops.
        Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Last summer there was a horrific fashion for really short shorts that would make Daisy Duke blush at the immodesty. Basically, these shorts were so short that the wearer's bum cheeks would be hanging out the bottom. x_x

Rarity is horrified at such horrific fashion crimes.

People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
          My DeviantArt.

Comment

Yuck, I'm horrified too. I wouldn't have worn those when I was a size 7. Sure wouldn't wear them now.
            When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

This is a common trend over here at the moment (where it's warm) but is not helped by the current trend of "kimono" cardigans. (which go down past the mid-thigh in some cases, giving that illusion)
              The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

What is it also with persons who decide that the whole world needs to see their underwear so they wear their trousers with the waistband around the knees? And they're never the people whose underwear you might want to see....
                The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

I love dusters! They look nice with skinny jeans and leggings. They don't look nice with short shorts. They especially don't look good with short shorts AND crop tops.

Comment

Not being rude to plus size, but if you are plus size, do NOT wear short shorts, crop tops or clothes that are at least three sizes too small. Just cuz you can squeeze your fat arse into size twelve shorts, does not make you a size twelve.
                    My DeviantArt.

Comment

Tell that to the customers of Al Bundy whi needed the jaws of life to get into some shoes

Comment

Quoth Lace Neil Singer View Post
                        Not being rude to plus size, but if you are plus size, do NOT wear short shorts, crop tops or clothes that are at least three sizes too small. Just cuz you can squeeze your fat arse into size twelve shorts, does not make you a size twelve.
                        I'm definitely plus size as well as over 60, and I agree. I see to many women my age and my size with their wrinkly fat arse in hot pants and tube tops.

Comment

Quoth judecat View Post
                          I'm definitely plus size as well as over 60, and I agree. I see to many women my age and my size with their wrinkly fat arse in hot pants and tube tops.
                          OK, maybe that should also have an addendum "Please dress for your age."

My mother does not own a pair of shorts, despite no longer being plus size (she's gone from a Size 20 when I was 5 to a size 14)
                          The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Not saying that plus sizes have to boil to death but honestly, buy a pair of flattering length shorts that are your actual dress size rather than a pair of short shorts that would only fit perfectly on a Barbie Doll when you're about a size twenty rather than a twelve. I never see why you'd want to do that to yourself; wouldn't it feel more comfy to not feel like the meat inside a sausage?

Oh yeah, and make sure that your clothes are clean, and free from smells and nameless stains...
                            My DeviantArt.

Comment

I am definitely carrying too much weight, but I can't imagine buying something in lycra; for one thing, you'd sweat like a pig in the sun (lycra is not breathable) and you'd end up dealing with the PermaWedgie(TM) feeling all summer.

Give me a nice baggy pair of knee to mid thigh cotton/linen shorts any day.

Plus, string strap tops? Not with these puppies, thanks (at least, not since my good tops with the built in underwire bras broke). I need too much underpinning to avoid knocking myself out when I power-walk, and if you leave everything flapping in the breeze you end up with a rash in the crease under your boobs from the trapped sweat. Very sexy.
                              "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is - Jay 2K Winger

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Comment

Working...
                              X