Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MWAHAHAHA!!! Soon illegal parkers...soon...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MWAHAHAHA!!! Soon illegal parkers...soon...

Well, the new owners of the mall that the company I now work for are contracted with are making MAJOR changes. No more nonsense, no more excuses, no more dicking around. Out of control kids get 1-warning, then we kick them out. People with pants down around their knees will be pulling them up (Yeah, don't want to be the fashion police, but we do what the client wants), and people who don't want to move from the handicap spaces or fire lanes WILL BE TOWED!!!!!! YYYEEEAAAAHHHH! Oh, and the rvs and semi trucks that try to park overnight too. Some trucks will move when we tell them policy. Others say they're out of hours, or they're flat-out not going to move and for us to f-off. Well, they're right that if they're actually out of hours that they, by federal law, cannot drive, but they can still be towed as they are now trespassing and violating the shiny new 2-ftX4-ft signs we put-up. THAT threat will probably weed-out the ones who are just lying about their hours, and as for the rest, well, they should make sure they know whose property they're on before they set-up camp.

Oh, and I don't know if I should be glad my new company cares for the safety of its employees, or worried about what this means regarding the area that I work in, but we are going to be trained to carry extendable batons. Hells yeah!
    "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Extendable batons you say? noice!!! beat somebody for me!! I'm in a club someone in the head mood today!!! Jeah!!! Glad ya'll are finally enforcing policies.

Comment

Beating sticks! WooHoo! Hubby's not allowed to even carry pepper spray at his job (though he's looking into getting a gun sometime in the next year so he can get armed certification, which means moar money at armed jobsites).
      Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

Awesome! Nice to see that our resident Paula Blart (read: Mall Cop) is going to be able to finally put foot to backside, in a way!
        PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

No more nonsense? Wow. I wish more companies were like that.
          Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Working...
          X