This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth PastryGal View Post
    Nice thing here in NL when I moved from Mt Pearl to St.John's all I had to do was email them my new address and they mailed me out a new one updated. The offices here aren't too bad tho. Don't think I've ever waited more than an hour or so on a busy day.
    here in Victoria, Australia all you do is notify Vic Roads (our version of DMV) via online form , on the phone or in person and they send out a sticker to attach to your card

Comment

When I moved across the river, took me about an hour at Service NB to get my license updated. I could probably have done it online, but their offices are open on Saturdays so I went in early; didn't have much of a wait and had my updated license in no time really.

Quoth hyperion View Post
      Just wondering...does having 2 copies of a state drivers licence count? My state underwent some design changes on the DL a few years ago and so I have one of the old format and one of the new format. Both being valid for a few more years...
      I believe that even if one isn't expired, one license is supposed to replace the other; so even though there is no indicator (expired date for example) the older license is actually invalid now.

I could be wrong, but most places would want to make sure the previous license is invalidated before a new one is issued (other than for temporary licenses)

Comment

Coworkers Get Hit with Delays

Two of my coworkers, A and Kojak, got hit with airline delays. They were supposed to be at their branches before noon, but they have not shown up after their branches closed. It looks like our PM may have to delay installs at those sites for later this month.
        This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

The CEO of the airline resigned last month. This particular airline has had a bad reputation for customer service.
          This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

Quoth catcul View Post
            I try to pick up my rental after booking it 3 weeks prior. The counter people send me to a booth outside. The guy sends me back to the counter. Since I didn't belong with their loyalty program, the guy at the counter asks for two government issued forms of identification. I only had one with me. They refused to rent me a car. I had to rent from another company.
            Two fails for the price of one. First, they shouldn't send you back and forth. Second, and more important, they should tell you the requirements WHEN YOU BOOK THE RENTAL. If they'd done that, you could have joined their loyalty program (all that I know of are free to join) or brought another government ID with you. Only letting you know once you arrive at your destination - where you NEED the car and can't correct the problem - is a great way to get BAD word-of-mouth advertising. I'd guess that next time you travel, you'll book your rental through the other company you had to go to.
            Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Working...
            X