This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unsubscribed?

I tend to find myself being randomly unsubscribed from threads I KNOW I subscribed to. Any idea what's up with that?
    "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

I think we'd need threads in question, times you noticed this etc. Can you keep a log and alert us please?

Rapscallion

Comment

I'll do my best, but won't be able to say for sure when I subscribed to a given thread, just when I notice that I'm no longer subscribed.
      "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

Are these threads still open? Or did they close due to inactivity?
        Sometimes life is altered.
        Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
        Uneasy with confrontation.
        Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

Open, active threads in all cases I've noticed.

Comment

Here's an example. I know for certain I've subscribed to this thread at least once, have not voluntarily unsubscribed, but found myself no longer subscribed when I noticed a new post a few minutes ago.

http://customerssuck.com/board/showthread.php?t=109618

Comment

Working...
            X