Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kinda sucks that touching him would be grounds for sexual assault when clearly he's creating public lewdness. One charge for the other, I guess....

Comment

Quoth emax4 View Post
      Kinda sucks that touching him would be grounds for sexual assault when clearly he's creating public lewdness. One charge for the other, I guess....
      Yes, well if we do it then it's grounds for sexual assault but if the cops do it then it's just their job. Though even the cops (one male one female) had a difficult time as they were laughing too hard at the ridiculousness of it. Didn't help that he kept making comments about the handcuffs and the taser... And the poorly hidden inuendo. Seriously, there are only so many ways to compare a gun to a penis. Or the line "did you become a cop so you could hold a gun?" said in a way that definitely meant he wasn't referring to the one on her belt. Or the "are you compensating for something there? Wife left you? Bad sex life? No sex life? Or just a really small penis? I'd still sleep with you. Either of you... Or both...." And other just corny terrible shit. Which normally wouldn't make anyone laugh except he was naked... And the gestures... And the facial expressions...
      Don’t worry about what I’m up to. Worry about why you are worried about what I’m up to.

Comment

So if you didn't actually touch him,but instead brandished the lobster and as he raced around,its claws went snap on his bits,could you be done for sexual assault?Or using the lobster as an offensive weapon?

*and I bet no-one's been charged with sexual assault with a lobster before*
        The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Quoth Rosco the Iroc View Post
          I bet the cops had an easy time searching him.
          I would have asked where he would conceal a weapon, but we all know the answer. I'd rather not think about that.
          This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
            *and I bet no-one's been charged with sexual assault with a lobster before*
            Ya know, I don't think I'd take that bet. There are some amazingly weird people out there . . .

Comment

Quoth Marmalady View Post
              At another branch of the store where I used to work, they had a regular (for want of a better word) who liked to get into a changing room, strip off and then run through the store shouting 'Catch me, girls!'

They banned him time and time again but he would find a way to sneak in.
              Ah but did they ever take him up on his offer?
              The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
                Ah but did they ever take him up on his offer?
                If the assistant manager had caught him, believe me he would soon have regretted the offer.. she was like hell on wheels
                Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

Quoth morgana View Post
                  Ya know, I don't think I'd take that bet. There are some amazingly weird people out there . . .
                  According to the huge number of fetish sites out here, there are.
                  Unfortunately for this dude, it was more like a case of making much ado about nothing.
                  Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Working...
                  X