This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well, gee.

I come back from Oklahoma and Texas mostly victorious, (although still in possession of Devil Pony....anyone want to buy a horse?) and find this place down again.....sigh....
    And then I got busy with my father in the hospital....
    And now I get to get busy with funeral arrangements.
    So, I'll be a bit busy for awhile longer, and then I'll start posting again as I'm able to. Nice to see you all again, though.

I'm sorry that happened, but welcome back! You got friends here to help if they can and listen! =)
    Military Spouse Support.
    http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
    Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

Sorry about the death, but we'll always be here for you.

Rapscallion

Comment

I'm very sorry to hear about your dad. Like the others said, we're here for you, and collectively, we have good shoulders to lean on.

Quoth AFpheonix
        (although still in possession of Devil Pony....anyone want to buy a horse?)
        Don't tempt me....
        A person who is nice to you, but not nice to the waiter is not a nice person
        - Dave Barry

Comment

Thanks, guys
          I miss the old guy, but he had a lot of health issues including some advanced senile dementia, and I'm just so thankful that he went quickly. My biggest fear for him was that he'd have to do the whole home-care thing, adult diapers, oxygen, blah blah, and he was spared the indignity of all that. He got to go camping one last time and we took him to go see Dead Man's Chest, and I think he liked that.

Comment

I'm sorry for your loss.
            Quoth AFpheonix
            (although still in possession of Devil Pony....anyone want to buy a horse?)
            Dont tempt me either, I want another horse but sure dont need one!
            But another one wouldn't really matter being as I have 4 now. . . hmmmm . . .
            "I want to be a mongoose. Can I be a mongoose dog?"

Comment

Working...
            X