Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you mean you're not open on Sunday!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you mean you're not open on Sunday!

I was how Fillet O' Chicken and got behind this women who was just ranting away.

SC: I brought my family here to eat on Sunday and you were not open!

Cashier: I'm sorry ma'am, we are closed on Sunday

SC: But that's ridiculous! How long have you been closed on Sunday!

Cashier: We've always been closed on Sunday!

SC: No ya'll have not! I was here on a Sunday last month!

Cashier: ......

SC: I think I should get something for driving all the way here and ya'll were closed.

Cashier: I'll get the manager.

The manager got an ear full too, but did not give her any free food.
    http://www.customerssuck.com/?m=20080203

My destiny is not pretty, but it's what my cutie mark is telling me.

That place is famous for being closed on Sundays....

Comment

"Fillet O' Chicken" is a Christian business and is always closed on Sunday, not unlike Jewish shops who are closed on Saturday.

Just for anyone not in the know.
      "We were put on this Earth to fart around, and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise." -Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

And even if they HAD, as she said, been open that one sunday, that doesnt' entitle her to any free food. So she came out and they were closed. Boo hoo. Get over it.

Comment

Aaaa....Ooooo. IT BURNS O GODS PLEASE MAKE IT STOP IT BURNS!!!

I'm suing that woman and HappyFun Ball for a new brain!
          "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

Quoth LillFilly View Post
            Aaaa....Ooooo. IT BURNS O GODS PLEASE MAKE IT STOP IT BURNS!!!

I'm suing that woman and HappyFun Ball for a new brain!
            But your old brain is just getting crispy around the edges. Pretty soon it will be all done.
            I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
            Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
            Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

I am apparently the only person in my office who has never eaten at a Fillet o' Chicken. Somehow that makes me a weirdo. I'm just not a huge fan of chicken sandwiches. I dunno why. I guess the texture or something.

I'm also the same person who never ate at a Cracker Barrel until I went to visit the husband's family in Kentucky (when we were still dating) about 8 years ago.

I mentioned it to his sisters when we were there and that's where we ended up eating that day. It was a huge deal too, as the manager came to our table and gave us a map and some other freebies. Now it's one of our fall back places when the other places we want to go are too full or we're imbivalent on where we want to go.
              Random conversation:
              Me: Okay..so I think I get why Zoro wears a bandana
              DDD: Cuz it's cool

So, by using the Doctor's reasoning, bow ties, fezzes and bandanas are cool.

Comment

Quoth Gawdzillers View Post
                "Fillet O' Chicken" is a Christian business and is always closed on Sunday, not unlike Jewish shops who are closed on Saturday.

Just for anyone not in the know.
                As is Lobby of Hobby.

I too have never eaten at a Fillet O' Chicken because they do not exist in my state.
                Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

My family & I could not exist if there wasn't a Fillet O' Chicken near us. We that restaurant!

When I and a friend of mine were pregnant, we both craved Fillet O' Chicken Sweet Tea. To a point, we'd go to the restaurant and buy their Sweet Tea by the gallon. (Yes, you can buy their Sweet Tea in a plastic milk gallon bottle).

And no one could get between us & our Tea. Pregnant women denied what they're craving? Not a pretty site.

Comment

I've gone there on Sundays many times.

Never got any *food*, of course, but sometimes I forget what day of the week it is. I do, at least, now notice when there are no cars in the lot, rather than sitting at the menu a couple minutes first wondering why they're so slow today.

The road sign says, in large letters, "CLOSED ON SUNDAYS". Combine that with the locked doors, darkened interior, and total lack of anyone there one day out of every seven and it really should add up to something.

Besides, even places that are normally open every day might have reason to be closed once in a while.
                    Now the trouble about trying to make yourself stupider than you really are is that you very often succeed.

Comment

Quoth HappyFun Ball View Post
                      ...SC: I think I should get something for driving all the way here and ya'll were closed..
                      Certainly Ma'am. Here's a nice order of chicken fingers. All middle ones.
                      "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Yes HYHYBT..but that means reading and paying attention. We all know how SC's are about reading and paying attention to anything..

Dang I am starting to sound like a broken record. Maybe one day I will realize what site I am on and that people already know all this
                        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                          As is Lobby of Hobby.

I too have never eaten at a Fillet O' Chicken because they do not exist in my state.
                          That's sad, because they're one of the best places to go if you want a chicken sandwich. Their waffle fries are also out of this world good . . . I particularly like their chicken strips.

And they (at least the one near the Litter Box that I go to a lot) serves Diet Dr. Pepper.

Best part of Fillet O Chicken: the cows.
                          Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth mikoyan29 View Post
                            That place is famous for being closed on Sundays....
                            and, from what i heard, famous for conducting super cleaning on saturday nights. as in breaking down the beverage machines.

haven't eaten there since i moved here yet but maybe that's an idea for the next time we're out at the mall etc

Comment

Working...
                            X