Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A couple of rules to make shop lifting a little easier.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A couple of rules to make shop lifting a little easier.

rule of thumb #1: When stealing from someone/where, don't fill your pockets so full that the stuff you're stealing falls out and breaks causing beer and glass to spew everywhere making a ruckus....just sayin...

Rule of thumb stealing #2: When busted and told not to come back to the place you tried jacking things from STAY THE F#(%&#(@*#$&)%K AWAY! Don't come back the next day claiming that the DA dropped the charges after watching the security tape. It's a lie. What's that you say? It's not a lie? Seeing how I hadn't given the officer the DVD to watch yeah, I'd say it's a big fat lie. And when I say you're not allowed on the property anymore that does NOT mean you can come hang out in the parking lot and stare creepily at me through the door...That just gets you arrested again and sucking up doesn't work either...I don't like you...

There probably more to come, something tells me he isn't going to get it anytime soon..go figure.
    Last edited by AmandaLaederich; 10-01-2012, 06:42 AM.

Is there no where else he can go to steal try to steal from in your area?
    Also: back the next day? Wow. Strong stupid.

Comment

Quoth sms001 View Post
      Is there no where else he can go to steal try to steal from in your area?
      Also: back the next day? Wow. Strong stupid.
      Oh sure there are other places, there a maybe about 5 7-11's in the area plus a couple of all night gas stations he could go to. We get this a lot, people get banned from our store and they don't seem to understand that there are other places they can harrass/smell up at that time of night. Maybe they just like to piss me off. Who knows?

Comment

Quoth AmandaLaederich View Post
        Oh sure there are other places, there a maybe about 5 7-11's in the area plus a couple of all night gas stations he could go to. We get this a lot, people get banned from our store and they don't seem to understand that there are other places they can harrass/smell up at that time of night. Maybe they just like to piss me off. Who knows?
        Oh, they completely understand that there's other places they could go.

But now it's the principle of the thing. You said "Don't come back," and they're thinking, "Damn The Man, I'mma do what I want!"
        PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth AmandaLaederich View Post
          Rule of thumb stealing #2: When busted and told not to come back to the place you tried jacking things from STAY THE F#(%&#(@*#$&)%K AWAY! Don't come back the next day claiming that the DA dropped the charges after watching the security tape. It's a lie. What's that you say? It's not a lie? Seeing how I hadn't given the officer the DVD to watch yeah, I'd say it's a big fat lie.
          Even if the DA had dropped the charges after watching the security tape, it would make no difference. The DA decides whether or not to prosecute, but he has NO authority to tell the store to rescind its ban on the perp being on the property.
          Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
            But now it's the principle of the thing. You said "Don't come back," and they're thinking, "Damn The Man, I'mma do what I want!"
            Not only that but it's more of a challenge, since the perp will be watched.
            I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
            -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

God, that first one...when I worked at the three letter pharmacy we had a criminal mastermind stuff his pants full of pregnancy tests. We noticed, alerted the cop shopping in the store at the time and pointed out the man in the blocky pants. He actually approached the guy in the store (not a crime until he steps outside) and invites him outside him outside to talk. (Ah, I see...) along the way, he walked behind the cop, dropping his pilfered goods, creating a nice trail leading right to his blocky pants. Genius gets busted, of course, but that was one of the dumbest thieves we'd ever had - but by no means our dumbest shoplifter.

Comment

How about having 2 female shoplifters threaten to come back WITH a gun to "blow our fucking brains out?" not smart. What's dumber is our cashier DARING them to do just that. The women came back as they said (minus a gun) to get what they originally stole only to be arrested on site.
                NEVER underestimate the stupidity of the customer

Comment

Working...
                X