This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resignation letter classified Top Secret

I happened to be reading through the comments of a post at Ask A Manager, and I came across this doozie:

Now I had actually read the security instructions and knew that “the person producing the document decides its classification level”, so my resignation got handed to our HR (Who doubled as having responsibility for our secure document management) after I had labelled it “Top secret/Nuclear/UK Eyes Only”, a classification level that was not only way above my own clearance, but way above that of anyone in the company!
    Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you speak with the Fraud department. -- CrazedClerkthe2nd
    OW! Rolled my eyes too hard, saw my brain. -- Seanette
    she seems to top me in crazy, and I'm enough crazy for my family. -- Cooper
    Yes, I am evil. What's your point? -- Jester

"Do you work here?"

"I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you"
    - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

When I was discharged from the military, I wish I had thought to leave a blank piece of paper in an envelope marked TOP SECRET/EYES ONLY. Or a $1 bill.
      Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you speak with the Fraud department. -- CrazedClerkthe2nd
      OW! Rolled my eyes too hard, saw my brain. -- Seanette
      she seems to top me in crazy, and I'm enough crazy for my family. -- Cooper
      Yes, I am evil. What's your point? -- Jester

Comment

Quoth Deserted View Post
        When I was discharged from the military, I wish I had thought to leave a blank piece of paper in an envelope marked TOP SECRET/EYES ONLY. Or a $1 bill.
        I got called a year 1/2 after I retired by my old Chief to see if I still remembered the COMSEC/ and Secret safe combos
        ahh you should of changed them when I left,
        you should of changed them after the deployment you went on after I left
        should of changed them IAW rules it's been over a year
        Also I left the combos with the people in intel that keep all of them

LOL they destroyed all the combos

They had to drill 60 safes and counting
        assholes who pulled that one got promoted I got out as a E6

I liked the chief so I helped him. All he could remember is they were all gun related.
        yea my fav calibers make good combo's
        7.62x51mm =07 62 51.
        AkaiKitsune
        Sarcasm dear, sarcasm. I’m well aware that dealing with civilians in any capacity will skin your faith in humanity alive, then pickle anything that remains so as to watch it shrivel up into an immortal husk thus reminding you of how dead inside you now are.

Comment

Working...
        X