This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Official 2017 Mornington Crescent Thread

The new season has begun! And it looks like being a cracker.With the new rules meaning lateral slides can invert diagonally, and the expansion of the Central Straddling Zone to incorporate Big Ben being out of action,the possibilities for fast and frenetic play are exceptional...

So highly skilled players,we get the season under way.... with

Chalk Farm
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Fourth Plinth
    Note to self: Hot glass looks like Cold glass.

Comment

Marble Arch

Comment

Queensway
        The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Ha, I can finally get in on one of these rounds without invoking Eighth or Grey Card Bypass. I'll take Callahan's Cross.
          Cheap, fast, good. Pick two.
          They want us to read minds, I want read/write.

Comment

...and you'll bring it back when you've used it.In unsoiled condition this time... Meanwhile, Fenchurch Street

Comment

Baker Street, via deduction.
              Cheap, fast, good. Pick two.
              They want us to read minds, I want read/write.

Comment

Hmmm... I'll go for Surrey Quays

Comment

Working...
                X