This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Laa-De-Dodge dealing- how not to write a gripe

So I deal with the parts part but I still read the write ups for why the car's in from service. Now these are not straight from the customer, the service writers wrote these from what they were "told"

birthday wash you bought a car and that's all you get?
    Customer states perform a service Humm oil change or virgin sacrifice tough choice
    ignition switch in dash yeaa thanks for the heads up that's why we have ASE techs.
    chek engine leka, sublet to chevy no he's not Italian

Still the best ever was from a pilot in the Navy.
    "radar does not work when the power switch is in (on full force) position"

We check it, works 4.0
    He gripes is again and angrier.
    We are confused because there is no max mode..so we ask whats this on full force?
    The switch!
    wait is this abbreviated on the switch position?
    yes!
    OFF!
    4 year collage and fight school.
    AkaiKitsune
    Sarcasm dear, sarcasm. I’m well aware that dealing with civilians in any capacity will skin your faith in humanity alive, then pickle anything that remains so as to watch it shrivel up into an immortal husk thus reminding you of how dead inside you now are.

Quoth Rosco the Iroc View Post
    ... 4 year collage and fight school.
    Means they get to the dumb faster.
    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

brakes out and hole in gas tank
      yeaaa.....

OH Crap
      Brake line was cut and a hole was drilled in the gas tank...

Told cust,,,he says my fucking bitch ex is back...
      AkaiKitsune
      Sarcasm dear, sarcasm. I’m well aware that dealing with civilians in any capacity will skin your faith in humanity alive, then pickle anything that remains so as to watch it shrivel up into an immortal husk thus reminding you of how dead inside you now are.

Comment

You know your in for a good time as a mech when all the service writer puts down for what to fix is- GOOD LUCK. Saw it today.
        AkaiKitsune

Comment

Working...
        X