This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where in we fulfill a most unusual request

I was looking through the arrivals this morning and found a rather strange request. It was to stuff the bed with pillows so that it looks like there's a body in there.

His parents arrived just as my shift started. I see on the reservation that the request was met. A couple minutes after they left for the room, the father comes back down upset.

He shows us the picture of the "body" and asked if this was how we made our beds. He said his wife thought there might be a hidden camera or something to catch their reactions. I explained that it was a request from his son. After which he relaxed quite a bit and laughed. He thanked us and said we had done good.
    To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

LOL

10char
    AkaiKitsune
    Sarcasm dear, sarcasm. I’m well aware that dealing with civilians in any capacity will skin your faith in humanity alive, then pickle anything that remains so as to watch it shrivel up into an immortal husk thus reminding you of how dead inside you now are.

Comment

I learned a little bit more this morning. The son whose name is on the room and made the request is in the hospital for cancer treatments, and that's why the parents were visiting. They know him as a jokestar, so knowing he still had his sense of humor really made their day.
      To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Aw, that's kind of sweet
        "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is - Jay 2K Winger

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Comment

Working...
        X