This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The king of crap (language)

Last night on my audit shift this dude comes in asking for a bathroom. We do not usually let people who come in off the street use the bathroom. I inform him we do not have a public bathroom and he storms out - slamming doors.

A few minutes later he comes in and tells me since I would not let him use the bathroom he "shit in front of our building."

I mean, he was out there right in front of our driveway while real guests were pulling up.

For God's sake...it's not THAT hard to find a place with a public bathroom you can use. I can understand a sudden bowel emergency coming on, but just walk to the NEXT BUILDING OVER and ask for a restroom, then continue the process until you find one that will let you use the toilet.

Comment

I hope you called 911?

Comment

Quoth Monterey Jack View Post
        For God's sake...it's not THAT hard to find a place with a public bathroom you can use. I can understand a sudden bowel emergency coming on, but just walk to the NEXT BUILDING OVER and ask for a restroom, then continue the process until you find one that will let you use the toilet.
        Sometimes you can't make it to the next building, and I do understand that. But that is absolutely NO excuse for this kind of behaviour. I hope the cops were called and the idiot is going to get to explain his "problem" to a judge.

I've been in businesses that don't have public washrooms; in a couple of cases I am a regular customer and they've let me use the staff basement. Also, as a middle-aged woman, I can tell you I make it a point to figure out where public washrooms are likely to be! (Chain coffee shops -- the staff usually doesn't care whether you run in to order coffee and food or just to use the loo; supermarkets; convenience stores.)
        Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
        ~ Mr Hero

Comment

In my home town, quite a lot of the shops in the older downtown waterfront area did not have public bathrooms. They had big signs on their front doors stating this fact, with directions to the nearest bathroom. There were several parks within easy walking distance with bathrooms. The stores in these areas were old and tiny and simply didn't have room for a public bathroom. This one place knew me (small town!) and let me use their bathroom while my parents shopped. It was through a tiny hall, then a broom closet. There's no way to safely let a tourist in there.

What's the saying? A lack of planning on your part doesn’t constitute an emergency on mine. I mean, I know emergencies do truly happen, but storming back in to announce that you pooped in the parking lot as revenge doesn't look like an emergency.
          Replace anger management with stupidity management.

Comment

Quoth Pixelated View Post
            Sometimes you can't make it to the next building, and I do understand that.
            One time about 20+ years ago, I was walking home, and was struck with a sudden, horrible cramp in my stomach and bowels. This was during the summer, and there was a farm at the end of my street, and the cornstalks were at their height. I looked both ways down the street to make sure I wasn't being observed, walked into the corn until I was sure I was out of sight of the road, dropped trou and let nature take its course. I felt bad about it, of course, but hey, free fertilizer. I at least had the courtesy to kick some dirt over it.

Comment

Working...
            X