This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Kagato View Post
    Yup, the longer name being Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapiki maungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu
    As made (more?) famous by Quantum Leap (no, not that one.)
    This was one of those times where my mouth says "have a nice day" but my brain says "go step on a Lego". - RegisterAce
    I can't make something magically appear to fulfill all your hopes and dreams. Believe me, if I could I'd be the first person I'd help. - Trixie

Comment

Quoth RealUnimportant View Post
      As made (more?) famous by Quantum Leap (no, not that one.)
      I thought they were called Quantum Jump?

(and yes, I cannot read that place name without hearing it in the singer's voice... )
      Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

Oops, my bad - you'd think I'd know that from looking for the song, but no...
        This was one of those times where my mouth says "have a nice day" but my brain says "go step on a Lego". - RegisterAce
        I can't make something magically appear to fulfill all your hopes and dreams. Believe me, if I could I'd be the first person I'd help. - Trixie

Comment

Working...
        X