This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ..and here's your sign

This Bill Engvall moment is thanks to my former employer and trying but majorly failing
    to be a vendor for LA DEE Dodge- A-Z Auto Parts INC
    So I set up an new acct with them 2 weeks ago today I get a letter with my name completely butchered. At least they spelled Bob right.
    It goes, bla bla bla, we need your sales tax exemption cert please click the link below

<link>

I put the mouse on the paper and it didn't work.
    AkaiKitsune
    Sarcasm dear, sarcasm. I’m well aware that dealing with civilians in any capacity will skin your faith in humanity alive, then pickle anything that remains so as to watch it shrivel up into an immortal husk thus reminding you of how dead inside you now are.

Well, of course it didn't work, silly! You didn't hold the paper up against the monitor!

*tsk*

Some people's kids ...
    Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
    ~ Mr Hero

Comment

Did they turn the paper over and fax you a bak-up copy?
      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Hilarious, but there actually is a way they could have sorta made that work: They could have printed a QR code for the link, which you could easily scan with your phone. It occurs to me that this would be an interesting plugin for a word-processing program or web browser,

Comment

Quoth Pixelated View Post
          Well, of course it didn't work, silly! You didn't hold the paper up against the monitor!

*tsk*

Some people's kids ...

Nope, still didn't work.
          AkaiKitsune
          Sarcasm dear, sarcasm. I’m well aware that dealing with civilians in any capacity will skin your faith in humanity alive, then pickle anything that remains so as to watch it shrivel up into an immortal husk thus reminding you of how dead inside you now are.

Comment

Working...
          X