This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walmart Shooting

My best friend is a CSM there and one lady was bitching that my friend refusied to finish checking out she complained to her that she will continue to ring her out and then she can leave the store. Of course when the store reopened today the store manager went over to my friend and had a good laugh about the complaint that the lady called corporate because she refused to continue checking her out well the shooting was going on.

I think we can shut down CS.com now. We've now heard everything about customer entitlement . I'm sorry your friend had to go through that and hope she's ok.
    My formula for living is quite simple. I get up in the morning and I go to bed at night. In between, I occupy myself as best I can.---Cary Grant

Comment

Why does this not surprise me?
      "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

Given that customers have been reported as demanding to be checked out while the store is burning down, showing disregard for not only the safety of others but for their own, and I personally witnessed someone go outside to make sure his motorcycle didn't get blown away by a tornado, I think this is entitlement but also basic stupidity.
        "I try to be curious about everything, even things that don't interest me." -Alex Trebek

Comment

I'd ask "How stupid can people be?" but I think some folks are taking that as a challenge.
          Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
          ~ Mr Hero

Comment

Quoth Pixelated View Post
            I'd ask "How stupid can people be?" but I think some folks are taking that as a challenge.
            They are.
            "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

Does anyone find the smiley emoticon attached to this thread title to be rather awkward?

Comment

I was trying to figure out a diplomatic way to bring that up myself.
                "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

Quoth WishfulSpirit View Post
                  Given that customers have been reported as demanding to be checked out while the store is burning down <snip>
                  Can confirm; when my mom worked at the swamp as a cashier she told me about people refusing to leave the store until their stuff was rung up, while the attached strip mall was on fire.

When the swamp reopened (it sustained no damage), she said it was like Black Friday with tons of people looking for bargains.
                  Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Seanette View Post
                    I was trying to figure out a diplomatic way to bring that up myself.
                    I think someone's phone had a fart, or they just picked the wrong emoji by mistake.
                    "I try to be curious about everything, even things that don't interest me." -Alex Trebek

Comment

Quoth Monterey Jack View Post
                      Does anyone find the smiley emoticon attached to this thread title to be rather awkward?
                      I thought they were going for that stupid price lower smiley that wally does.

Comment

Quoth Deevil View Post
                        I thought they were going for that stupid price lower smiley that wally does.
                        That actually makes sense. Derp.

Comment

I think these folks have watched too much TV - they are thinking as if they are on their couch at home...

Example: My niece was part of a faith that went door-to-door. (Take any words about that to Fratching, please.) They always traveled with at least one other person.

In a bad part of town, 3 of them found someone who was interested enough to ask them to come back; he asked them to use the alley and come to the back door. When they returned, he opened the door a crack, and said - caringly - he couldn't talk right then, and that they needed to leave fast. Note that he was being nice, not rude.

As they came around to the front, they saw the SWAT team busting in the front door. My niece accelerated. One of her friends whined, "Can't we stop and watch?" Niecey floored it and said, "Those are REAL bullets."

My Sisty raised a smart one!
                          I don’t have enough middle fingers to show you how I feel about you.
                          - Twitter, via Boredpanda.com, via Youtube

Right. Well. When you manage to pull the concussed deer of your intellect away from the oncoming headlights of life let me know. - Grave keeper

Comment

I have always wanted to tell these idiot suckies that they make an award for those who die in stupid ways, like staying in a store while it's on fire, during a tornado, or during a shooting. It's called the Darwin Award. Just be stupid enough to continue doing what you're doing and you'll qualify. Meanwhile, I'm outta here!

I watched a guy run out of the basement of a three story store just to watch the tornado as it came down. I wasn't on the clock, so I sure as hell didn't get paid enough to go after him and drag him back in. One of the associates were complaining that a customer wanted them to continue ringing them up, but ooopssss, our registers locked down the sirens started going off! (No, that's not true, but that's what they told us to say during my training.)
                            If I make no sense, I apologize. I'm constantly interrupted by an actual toddler.

Comment

Once the hotel I was working at was on fire and as I was trying to make sure everyone was out of the building a guy kept following me around demanding a refund.
                              "Some times you just need to punch someone in the face"'Dalia Lama

Comment

Working...
                              X