This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AkaiKitsune
    Sarcasm dear, sarcasm. I’m well aware that dealing with civilians in any capacity will skin your faith in humanity alive, then pickle anything that remains so as to watch it shrivel up into an immortal husk thus reminding you of how dead inside you now are.

Comment

People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
      My DeviantArt.

Comment

via Imgflip Meme Generator

My DeviantArt.

Comment

Quoth Rosco the Iroc
          <snip>
          Hell that does not even work up here in Cheeheandland Central where the temps without the wind chill are in the negatives.
          I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
          -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

It's been a long week.
            My DeviantArt.

Comment

Oh $120 is too much Mr Cheapasfuck? Sure I can find something in your price range, give me a sec to get them ready.

AkaiKitsune
              Sarcasm dear, sarcasm. I’m well aware that dealing with civilians in any capacity will skin your faith in humanity alive, then pickle anything that remains so as to watch it shrivel up into an immortal husk thus reminding you of how dead inside you now are.

Comment

I so failed this today and tomorrow isn't looking good.

AkaiKitsune

Comment

Not quite a meme but good old George Carlin does messing with retail people.
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiKxQRf3Vws
                  AkaiKitsune

Comment

An old classic... we all want our customers to be this guy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VK9PZdGXg28
                    My DeviantArt.

Comment

• Quoth Rosco the Iroc
                      Shawn: I Quite
                      Heave head in eff!
                      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• via Imgflip Meme Generator

Why do customers say this? Are they sadists?

Yeah, I had the utter nerve to tell the SC to get off his phone or I wouldn't turn his pump on. XD

My DeviantArt.

Comment

• And of course, cuz of the snow round my way, this has got to be posted here:

My DeviantArt.

Comment

• Quoth Lace Neil Singer View Post
                            And of course, cuz of the snow round my way, this has got to be posted here:
                            *snip*
                            Around here (North Carolina) it's usually eggs, too. So you can make egg sandwiches.
                            Last edited by EricKei; 02-27-2018, 11:11 PM. Reason: We just saw the pic o_O
                            "They gave me a badge with my name on it. In case I forget who I am." Dr Who - Closing Time

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." Adam Savage-Mythbusters

Comment

• Quoth Lace Neil Singer View Post
                              And of course, cuz of the snow round my way, this has got to be posted here:
                              NOPE around my area it is DELIVERY PIZZA. two raindrops or 2 snowflakes

PIZZA NOWSSSSSS

BUT WHY IS delivery time over an hour????????

Because 50 other people decided to order before you idiot.
                              I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
                              -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

• Quoth Racket_Man View Post
                                BUT WHY IS delivery time over an hour????????
                                Even worse: People have the audacity to ask this question during halftime of the SuperBowl...And they at least knew that was coming months in advance. Look, if you order before kickoff, it'll be there sometime during the second quarter. Probably. After kickoff, it'll likely get there before Halftime is over (note that this is because another thirty orders have to be made before yours is). If you order DURING Halftime, it MIGHT get there before the game is over. You and fifty other people all decided to call us at once the second the whistle blew at the end of Q2, and a failure to plan on your part does NOT constitute an emergency on our part.

PS Best time to order pizza "during a game" -- Right after Halftime if the local team is losing badly. The lesser fans will turn off the game and go find something else to do, so the phones at the shop likely ain't ringing.
                                Last edited by EricKei; 02-28-2018, 11:31 AM.
                                "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                                "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                                "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                                "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                                "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                                "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                                Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                                "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Working...
                                X