Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The pictures just put the tin lid on everything. Your posts have always been my favorites, and I like hunting for the mistakes.

It's like finding a Highlights magazine in the waiting room at the doctor's office.
    The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it. - Neil deGrasse Tyson

Comment

It also appears to give 31 months,as you lot over there can't be bothered to put them in the correct order :P
      The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Quoth Argabarga View Post
        Chased us 3 blocks before they gave up.
        I presume Yakety Sax was playing the whole time?
        This was one of those times where my mouth says "have a nice day" but my brain says "go step on a Lego". - RegisterAce
        I can't make something magically appear to fulfill all your hopes and dreams. Believe me, if I could I'd be the first person I'd help. - Trixie

Comment

...nope.. the Benny Hill theme!!!!
          The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Quoth RealUnimportant View Post
            I presume Yakety Sax was playing the whole time?
            Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
            ...nope.. the Benny Hill theme!!!!
            Yakety Sax was the Benny Hill theme song.
            "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Well, he finally picked the car up, and figuring he'd never convince any of us the permit wasn't fake, he tried to argue that he was NOT in the lot when he got towed.... he said we towed him from off the street.. we laughed at him and told him no, we didn't, and he knows it...

But we might be towing him off the street next.

A couple hours after he left, guess who's car was parked in the street, in front of that apartment, with a boot on it from the borough for too many parking tickets?

I truly do love my job sometimes, it provides more comedy than a whole room full of sitcom writing hacks could ever DREAM of.
              - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

Ah rats I was confusing Yakety Sax with Yakety Yak

Comment

Don't talk back!

Comment

Quoth Argabarga View Post
                    A couple hours after he left, guess who's car was parked in the street, in front of that apartment, with a boot on it from the borough for too many parking tickets?
                    You can't fix that kind of stupid. Tell me you guys grin and maybe laugh a bit at the repeat offenders? You figure the humiliation would prevent them from doing it again.

They have to be drunk when they think to themselves "It'll totally work this time!"
                    The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it. - Neil deGrasse Tyson

Comment

Not to be confused with Yakety Ax.
                      Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
                      Save the Ales!
                      Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

Well, on the other end of the spectrum, here's the cutest parking permit COMPLIANCE you'll see this week.

https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net...4f&oe=5A7476CF

Comment

Parkachu!!!
                          This was one of those times where my mouth says "have a nice day" but my brain says "go step on a Lego". - RegisterAce
                          I can't make something magically appear to fulfill all your hopes and dreams. Believe me, if I could I'd be the first person I'd help. - Trixie

Comment

Parkachu!!!
                            #DammitWheresTheLikeButton
                            PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Parkachu!!!
                              *giggling hysterically*

Comment

Thank you thank you, I'm here all week.

Comment

Working...
                                X