This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The New Way This Forum Works As Posted By Raps

This was the original post made by Raps at the old site.

The War Stories section has outgrown what was intended for it, so we're going to work it differently now.

Members are no longer allowed to post directly into this section. It's moderators only from now on. We'll be offering people the chance to have their story put in here. If someone who has a classic tale accepts this, we'll put it up with any grammatical or other tidying required.

We'll be deciding as a team about which tales to put in here. There are no specific rules of what we do and do not want - a proper War Story should have an undefineable quality, something that we will see.

Some stories in here will be moved out to their proper areas - again, this will be decided as a group. Don't be offended if your story comes out. Partial stories will be moved back to their proper areas until their outcome is reported, and then we'll decide where it belongs.

You can nominate a post or tale for War Story status, but do it privately to a moderator, please. Don't contact several moderators, or repeatedly argue for a War Story status - we'll get annoyed if you do. If you get told 'no', we mean 'no' - don't be offended, since it's probably going to happen to many tales.

Rapscallion
    "I don't want any part of your crazy cult! I'm already a member of the public library and that's good enough for me, thanks!"

~TechSmith 314
    HellGate: London

I'd like to add...

That I've got most of the War Stories backed up now. That doesn't mean that everything that was on the old site will return.

As you've probably already figured out some of the longer stories are going to have to be split into parts. The really long ones may be 4+ parts long.

As always- if you have any questions please feel free to PM one of us.
    "I don't want any part of your crazy cult! I'm already a member of the public library and that's good enough for me, thanks!"

~TechSmith 314
    HellGate: London

Comment

Working...
    X