Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally! A store that warns us first about Lysol products and wipes!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally! A store that warns us first about Lysol products and wipes!

At Target a couple of days ago, there was a sign at the entrance that said:

Welcome to Target 2265.

We are currently out of stock of the following items:

Lysol Spray
    Wipes (Clorox)
    Lysol Products

It was great to finally see a store doing something like this. Now those "Karens" out there won't be able to march into the store to raise holy Hell with the store manager in order for these items to materialize out of thin air.

I hope other stores follow suit soon.

That won't stop a true Karen, but might weed out a few trainee Karens (what should we call those? Britnee? Mykayla? Looking for a generation-suitable name for those that Karens would have given birth to).
    "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

It won't stop any sucky customers, regardless of their name. Because sucky customers will not read any signs that are posted in the store.
      "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

It is convenient for those who read signs.
        Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
        Save the Ales!
        Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

The signs could be every 3 feet, in every color combo you can imagine, include flashing neon, as well as repeating audio, and ... "WHAT?! WHERE'S THE LYSOL?!"
          You could have the idiots listen to clear notice and sign a disclaimer that the stuff was out of stock and... just wait for it. Seriously.

I've seen it before, back when this year was a strange glimmer on the distant horizon.

Comment

Would you check in back? (peasant!)
            I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
            Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
            Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Lysol spray and wipes and things are STILL out of stock everywhere? I figured that had straightened out along with the TP supply going back to normal. I hate lysol spray and we had wipes from being stocked up before so I haven't had to look for it.
              https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
              Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

The local Costco had been doing that in the height of the hoarders buying everything up, but since stopped. They would list of 'essentials' and then a 'yes' or 'no' if it was in stock.
                Just sliding down the razor blade of life.

Comment

"Don't lie to me! I know you stash it in back for yourselves! Now bring it out for me! I'm going to call corporate!"

Comment

Quoth TheSHAD0W View Post
                    "Don't lie to me! I know you stash it in back for yourselves! Now bring it out for me! I'm going to call corporate!"
                    Good luck. Corporate is keeping it all at the warehouse for themselves.
                    "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Quoth telecom_goddess View Post
                      Lysol spray and wipes and things are STILL out of stock everywhere?
                      Toilet paper is getting better, but I still can't find hand soap. Or clorox wipes, which I use to clean up after kidlet potty accidents.

And, even worse...now Dr Pepper is having a shortage.

Comment

Not going to see Clorox Wipes in quantity any time soon.
                        https://www.housebeautiful.com/lifes...ipes-shortage/
                        Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
                        Save the Ales!
                        Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

Working...
                        X