X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No More Stink!

Literally and honestly!

I got news this morning that our beloved shower/deoderant phobe and ass-kissing Brown Noser got a promotion for a different shift.

Now, if we could just get rid of CL and ET.......I could probably be taken off happy pills! Oh, I can wish.
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Too bad they "fixed" the problem by moving it. vs i dunno... making the problem take a shower.

but glad you don't have to smell it now.

maybe by moving the stink to a higher-ranked area... the others already there will take action when their area starts reeking?

Comment

Well, he's going to have a shift lead that is not only crazy to almost CL levels, but she actually has no filter whatsoever and goes around and tells people everything she hates about them

CL has her opinions, but is usually just so obsessed with "winning" and being the best of everyone, she doesn't take any time to really tell people what personal nitpicks she has with them, unless they involve getting in the way of her being the best.

Which, I mean, in cases with me, my friends and my bf with the other shift lead....was more of a or thing....but for him, he'll totally have it coming.

At least from now on, I'll be able to breathe.
      You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Working...
      X