Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "It's a lot harder to fit in my mouth than I was led to believe..."
    Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you speak with the Fraud department. -- CrazedClerkthe2nd
    OW! Rolled my eyes too hard, saw my brain. -- Seanette
    she seems to top me in crazy, and I'm enough crazy for my family. -- Cooper
    Yes, I am evil. What's your point? -- Jester

Comment

• Quoth Deserted View Post
      "It's a lot harder to fit in my mouth than I was led to believe..."
      That's what she said...
      The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• I dreamed I was at a zoo or sanctuary or some place and they had this massive two-story cage full of different kinds of animals. They needed to clean the cage so sprayed the animals with sleeping gas and asked if I would like to help take them out while they slept. I picked up a black howler monkey, which promptly woke up. After that things went just about as you would expect.
        https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
          That's what she said...
          Dang it, you beat me to it.
          Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

Comment

• Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
            That's what she said...
            "If I nibble a bit off the edges, it'll work." - What she really said.
            I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
            Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
            Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• I was walking into a Freddy's superstore today and two college age looking guys were walking in at the same time. One said to the other "is this a grocery store? It's huge!" The other guy said, "yeah, they have everything."

I was smiling for like 10 minutes. Had he never seen a superstore before, lol? The giant, full, horrible, parking lot didn't tip him off that the store might be big? I don't know, it just struck me as really funny.
              Replace anger management with stupidity management.

Comment

• Why oh why oh why is it that on the days when I need to BE QUIET AND ALONE AND BY MYSELF AND NOT LISTEN TO ANYONE'S VOICE UNLESS THEY'RE ON MY EARBUDS, somebody wants to talk and talk and talk and talk at me??????
                When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• Union of the Elements of Insanity is such a funny video
                  ACNL Dream Address: 5300-6013-1370

Comment

• Homonyms that are antonyms:
                    Seize vs. cease.

Homonyms that are synonyms for different things:
                    Breaks vs. brakes
                    One is to brings work to a halt, the other vehicles.
                    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• The word "cleave" has different meanings, depending upon whether or not it's used with an object.

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/cleave?s=t
                      Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

Comment

• Our cat has thrown himself away. I came home and mom was on the computer and one of the older kittens was sitting in the trash can behind her
                        ACNL Dream Address: 5300-6013-1370

Comment

• If the cat had dropped itself off beside the trash can, rather than in it, would that have been kitty litter?
                          Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

• And now Husband is at work and I'm scrambling to find a way to explain dark matter to a seven-year-old. Where he heck did he even hear about dark matter?

Comment

• Quoth AnaKhouri View Post
                              And now Husband is at work and I'm scrambling to find a way to explain dark matter to a seven-year-old. Where he heck did he even hear about dark matter?
                              Dark matter? What's that?
                              "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

• I don't really understand it. At least no one else does either.

In the past week I have attempted to answer questions about the possible existence of wormholes, what teleportation would actually involve, if humans will ever time travel and the potential uses of an invisibility shield (I could think of some uses, none of them good).

Explaining radiation last year was a fun time too.

Comment

Working...
                                X