X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One for Arga

http://www.13wmaz.com/story/news/201...ruck/70730524/

I wasn't sure this was even possible.
    The fact that jellyfish have survived for 650 million years despite not having brains gives hope to many people.

You would have to be incredibly dense for the world to revolve around you.

It's possible, and so is the jail time if you do it.
    - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

So then it's just a matter of time until he gets caught parking badly again.
      The fact that jellyfish have survived for 650 million years despite not having brains gives hope to many people.

You would have to be incredibly dense for the world to revolve around you.

Comment

More like only a matter of time before the police look up his address in the system from his plates and tell him he's made a poor life choice.
        - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

Just curious: why did the tow driver even consider towing an occupied vehicle? Strikes me as all kinds of lawsuit fodder, among other things.

I'm certainly NOT defending the jeep owner on this one, just wondering why the tow driver made the decision he/she did.
          "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

If that's the lot I think it is, it's pretty small and very busy(like McDs drivethru @ lunch level of busy).

I've also seen tow truck drivers in Chicago lift the car, drag it out of the lot and strap it on the street so they don't block the lot.

I'd also wager a guess that the Jeep was already on the lift when it's driver jumped in. Leastwise, I hope that's what happened.

Comment

Quoth Seanette View Post
              Just curious: why did the tow driver even consider towing an occupied vehicle? Strikes me as all kinds of lawsuit fodder, among other things.

I'm certainly NOT defending the jeep owner on this one, just wondering why the tow driver made the decision he/she did.
              That was something i pointed out when i saw this on Jalopnik, there's more to the story. While it would still be a case of two wrongs don't make a right, i'd be curious to know ifn he was already in the truck.
              Seph
              Taur10
              "You're supposed to be the head of covert intelligence. Right now, I'm not seeing a hell of a lot of intelligence. Covert, overt, or otherwise!"-Lochley, B5, A View from the Gallery

Comment

Apparently there was more to the story. His dog was in the car and the driver ignored him when he tried to get his attention to drop the car. http://www.dnainfo.com/chicago/20150...ck-river-north

Comment

Steve Goodman wrote a song about this towing company "Lincoln Park Pirates".

Comment

Working...
                  X