Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banned for giving me a headache after reading only six posts.

Comment

• Banned... on the Run by Paul McCartney and Wings
      The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• Banned for the original being worse than the cover.
        ludo ergo sum

Comment

• Banned for being the eggmen coo coo ka choob
          ACNL Dream Address: 5300-6013-1370

Comment

• Banned for being the walrus
            The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• Banned for sitting in an English garden waiting for the sun

Comment

• Banned for getting a tan from standing in the English rain.
                Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

• Banned for making Yellow matter custard drip from a dead dog's eye

Comment

• Banned... of gold,all that I'm left with is this band of gold

Comment

• Banned ... of brothers marching together, heads held high in all kinds of weather

Cookies for reference - and do NOTT Google the wording (that would be cheating).
                      Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

• Banned for not giving me cookies

Comment

• Banned for I'll trade you hugs for cookies

Comment

• Everybody is banned effective immediately. Yet, the banned played on.
                            This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• Banned for getting in the way of me getting my hug from darkroxas

Comment

• banned for me going around catcul and gives Kit a hug

Comment

Working...
                                X