This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• an advertising subsection in check it out

I know the site rules specifically forbid advertising your own products or services, and I understand and actually agree with the reasons behind it. That said, I know a lot of us do run art/craft/whatever type stuff on the side and it would be nice if there was a section that we could go in to exchange info and promote our stuff. It would give those of us who do that an additional outlet to network, and being separated won't affect those who don't want to see it (all they have to do is not click on that section of the forum). If that would be too much of a departure from the existing rules, I'd be fine with things staying as they are, just throwing that out there for consideration.
    If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

I think this is a great idea - while I don't make/sell anything, I always like perusing other people's stuff, especially Etsy type sites and the like. I've been known to order/purchase items that friends on other BB's have made.
    The large print giveth, and the small print taketh away.

Comment

I third this idea. I do make things but I don't show it off on here.

Comment

Under discussion.

Rapscallion

Comment

For what it counts, I support this. I'd love to see some of the amazing things made by the members.
          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Quoth Mytical View Post
            For what it counts, I support this. I'd love to see some of the amazing things made by the members.
            And some of us members would love to show off what we've made
            Especially if showing it off leads to sales that can support our addiction hobby of making stuff
            If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Working...
            X