Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I hate hardware... help understanding things?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It kept telling me "request timed out," then gave me what I posted above.

I did the specific one you posted above and it worked though.
    The fact that jellyfish have survived for 650 million years despite not having brains gives hope to many people.

You would have to be incredibly dense for the world to revolve around you.

Comment

You can also try some others from arrstatus if you wanna see what happens.
      "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
      "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
      "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
      "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
      "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
      "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
      Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
      "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

It's not really worth it anymore, sadly. At least I know how to do it now!
        The fact that jellyfish have survived for 650 million years despite not having brains gives hope to many people.

Comment

Yeah. >_< I guess just wait until you have a better reason than a game (tho I did love FFXIV!) to upgrade yer system and see what happens then.
          "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
          "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
          "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
          "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
          "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
          "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
          Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
          "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

With how much my kiddo loves to climb all over my laptop the minute I walk away from it, it probably won't be long. She's at the point where "No" means "Watch me do it anyway!"

Comment

Quoth Aragarthiel View Post
              AMD Radeon HD 8210
              Regarding the game specs saying ATI Radeon but your system specs saying AMD Radeon, ATI was bought out by AMD around 10 years ago, so for purposes of graphics cards you can treat ATI and AMD as being interchangeable names.
              Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Working...
              X