Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Someone may, or may not, be in trouble.....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone may, or may not, be in trouble.....

Went down to the police station today to drop off some paperwork so we can get paid for impounding that truck they had us tow last week.

While waiting my turn at the desk, the dispatcher picked up a phone call, and I only heard her side of it. Which was fortunate, as that was the BEST side. It went something like this...

"Police Department.......... And how old is your son? ....... I'm sorry sir, but if he's older than 18, he is an adult, and I cannot give out any information regarding him. Yes.... I'm sorry, but he is considered an adult and I legally cannot give out any information about him, if he can't remember where he was that day, there's nothing I can do. ..... ........... Mmmm hmmm......... well, if he WAS charged, he'll be getting notification in the mail within the next 30 days."

Wow

Sounds like someone had quite the wild 4th of July weekend, too bad he apparently can't remember it.
    - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Someone else may remember, though. Watch the mail, mom!

Reminds me of a conversation I overheard in an elevator in city hall once. A guy in a suit turned to a young man (bit scruffy, jeans, etc.) and said, "So, did you tell your story to the FBI? Yeah? So what'd they say?"

Always wondered what THAT was all about.
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Well, at least it can't be that bad. After all, they're mailing notification of whatever he was charged with, rather than "hello, I'm looking for my son, is he there, what's his bail?"

Comment

Officer, where's his car?
        I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
        -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
          Someone else may remember, though. Watch the mail, mom!

Reminds me of a conversation I overheard in an elevator in city hall once. A guy in a suit turned to a young man (bit scruffy, jeans, etc.) and said, "So, did you tell your story to the FBI? Yeah? So what'd they say?"

Maybe they were playing The Lift Conspiracy.
          PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
            "If it weren't for my horse, I wouldn't have spent that year in college."

Comment

Working...
            X