Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Argabarga is a field agent in the study of human social interactions when populations are deprived of access to fuzzy and pink things.
    - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

Quoth Argabarga View Post
      Argabarga is a field agent in the study of human social interactions when populations are deprived of access to fuzzy and pink things.
      This is actually frighteningly accurate, if you think about it.
      PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth Argabarga View Post
        ... access to fuzzy and pink things.
        Fuzzy dice, bongos in the back, my ship of love is ready to attack!
        [/FZ]
        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Catcul is a charlatan who uses advanced statistics to create new paradigms of winning in human endeavors.

I think there is a 7% that is true.
          This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

Bandit is a tinkerer who uses future of journalism to create heavy synergy of quietly tiptoeing in post-zombie invasion societies.

I need some more to drink before I can understand that one....

B
            "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."- Albert Einstein.
            I never knew how happy paint could make people until I started selling it.

Comment

"fireheart is a former musician who uses childbirth labor to create best practices of gamifying in changing the world" ( is gamifying?) (online name)

Or

fireheart is a spirit animal who uses spatial relations to create user-generated hot takes of positive margins in new media. (real name)

For my partner:

thorgrim is a former child star who uses spatial relations to create memes of positive margins in trust-fund kids (this is actually funny as we did a "meme war" for a day at work)

OR

thorgrim is a ingenue who uses your expense account to create creative analysis of forging in new partnerships (real name)
              The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Quoth fireheart View Post
                ( is gamifying?)
                Adding gams to everything.
                I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

( is gamifying?) (online name)
                  Gamifying is the act of turning video games into educational tools.
                  I AM the evil bastard!
                  A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Kit-Ginevra is a music fan who uses Gamergate to create synergistic relationships of disrupting in human resources

Kitsrealname is a spirit animal who uses spatial relations to create native apps of usurping in proletariat
                    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Quoth lordlundar View Post
                      Gamifying is the act of turning video games into educational tools.
                      Given I used to work with kids, that's scarily accurate!
                      The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

pitmonkey is a ronin who uses sock puppets to create unchecked growth of succeeding in post-zombie invasion societies
                        "Of all the liars in the world, sometimes the worst are your own fears." – Rudyard Kipling

I don't have hot flashes. I have short, private vacations to the tropics.

Comment

Given I used to work with kids, that's scarily accurate!
                          Actually there's a considerable effort to do this in the industry. Some basic examples are using the Capitalism series of games to teach economics, Mass Effect for Socio-Political perspectives, I even had a teacher considering using Xenogears for teaching religious perspectives and the differences between doctrine and belief. Couldn't work it into the course himself however.

Do keep in mind that this is considerably different than the Youtube series Game Theory which is a bunch of (personally speaking insane) conspiracy theories like Mario being a communist because of the stars on the flag. Gamification is about using the facts and details in the games as teaching tools.
                          I AM the evil bastard!
                          A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Working...
                          X