This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Race card FAIL!!!

This is a story of a race card pulling SC who got his comeuppance. Basically, what happened is that I asked the SC for ID prior to purchasing smokes as he didn't look old enough. The SC decided that I had done so cuz he was black and demanded to see the manager. The manager was not present at the time, but I decided on something else. My colleague Sasha was out back sorting out some paperwork; Sasha is black. This is relevant, cuz I went out back and asked her to pretend to be the manager, as I had some guy pulling the race card. She grinned and went out to the SC. The SC's face was a picture, and he mumbled something before rushing out the store without buying anything.
    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
    My DeviantArt.

I love it!
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Well, his story about us discriminating against black people kinda flopped so I guess he didn't have another card to play.
      People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
      My DeviantArt.

Comment

Race card declined, try another lame ploy.
        I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
        -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

No ID

And the fact that he left when I know smokers really are addicted to their smokes, suggests to me that he did not have any valid ID any way.

Either he really was too young, or forgot it at home and did not want to admit his error.

Comment

if I ever open my own store, I'm gonna have a sign posted in a few different places.....all its gonna say is...

"Please note, owner is color blind, everyone looks gray, usage of race card invalid under any and all circumstances"
            It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

Working...
            X