This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth AccountingDrone View Post
    Sorry, I used to get off work at 8 am, get home at 9 am - if I needed to grocery shop it might run to 10 or even 11 depending on the crowds. If I have to be at work at 11, that meant leaving the house at 1030 at the absolute latest. When would you like her to get her sleep and make food to eat and do any other errands?

Sometimes people work overnight and have to get sleep in everybody elses day ...just saying.
    Maybe so, but the petrol station and supermarket both close at ten so going there to get a refund at that time is going to be a road to nowhere. My fiance works nights; however, he has the sense to realise that going to a store when it's closed is a stupid idea. This SC did not. And no matter how much you argue, bitch and moan, if the store is closed, you are not going to get it to re-open again.
    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
    My DeviantArt.

Comment

Quoth Lace Neil Singer View Post
      And no matter how much you argue, bitch and moan, if the store is closed, you are not going to get it to re-open again.
      Not in SC's World, where continuing to bitch eventually gets you want you want when management finally caves simply to get the SC to shut the hell up and go the fuck away!

But in this case where there _is_ no management on site? FAIL! Of course, you know bitch is going to let management have it for not being at her beck and call!

Comment

You want to know what I think? She figured maybe you would just cave and do this refund yourself. You all want to go home as soon as you can, after closing, and maybe you would just give in to get rid of her. Seen this too many times, particularly on Sundays when stores close early. Most of these people plan it.

Comment

Quoth greensinestro View Post
          You want to know what I think? She figured maybe you would just cave and do this refund yourself. You all want to go home as soon as you can, after closing, and maybe you would just give in to get rid of her. Seen this too many times, particularly on Sundays when stores close early. Most of these people plan it.
          I would have gladly done it to get rid of her, but we're not allowed to do supermarket refunds at the petrol station. Otherwise, I'd have welcomed the chance to be able to leave on time.
          People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
          My DeviantArt.

Comment

Working...
          X