Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bitch, don't you have a home to go to?!

This SC showed up after my colleague and I were closing. Apparently, she'd tried to get into the supermarket, but couldn't cuz they were closed and had locked the doors. Sadly, we have to go outside to lock up and that's when this SC drove in. She waylaid me and demanded a manager cuz she'd been shopping earlier that day, bought something and wanted a refund.

I told her to wait while I called over to the store. All the managers had gone home, so I went back out and told her this, saying that if she came back tomorrow morning, there'd be a manager there. She didn't want to do this, insisting that she needed the refund NOW. I told her that this wasn't possible, she refused to listen.

Bitch, don't you have a home to go to? It's nearly twenty minutes past closing, I can't pull a manager out of thin air and if your precious refund was so important, then why the fuck didn't you come back earlier? Apparently, her shopping trip took place in the early morning, she spent the rest of the day fucking around and only decided to come back for the refund at closing time. I have no patience with idiots like that. She's only bugging us cuz she can't get into the supermarket, and cuz we have no choice but to go outside to lock up, she decided to bug us instead.

I went back inside and conferred with my colleague, who suggested that we ignore her, but she's not going anywhere and once we're done, we're going to have to leave the petrol station which will be when she'll pounce. So I call over the store, explain the situation and they agree to send over the security guard, who's just going home, but he'll get rid of her for us. We see him outside telling the SC to come back tomorrow, she's screaming at him, he eventually manages to get it into her thick skull that no matter how much she hassles us, we can't get her a manager today. Finally, the idiot leaves and we get to go home.
    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
    My DeviantArt.

If you ever needed to give out a perma-ban this female dog was it. "Look, dumbass, they're closed. There's nothing we can do to fix that, your _ONLY_ option is to come back tomorrow. How many times do we have to say that for it to sink into that vast wasteland you call a brain?"

Comment

If that refund was so important, she should've come back earlier, during business hours. We all know the saying: "Lack of planning on your part is not an emergency on mine." Or, more succinctly, "tough cookies!"
      I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
      My LiveJournal
      A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Apparently, her reason for not coming back the next morning was that she "had to work". The security guard told us when we walked back to the store with him. I had revenge fantasies about finding out where the SC worked then delaying her leaving for half an hour. XD See how she likes it.
        My DeviantArt.

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
          If that refund was so important, she should've come back earlier, during business hours. We all know the saying: "Lack of planning on your part is not an emergency on mine." Or, more succinctly, "tough cookies!"
          Or as my Mom would say:

Tough titty said the kitty.

She had all damn day long to get her precious refund . . . late at night it's not life or death.

But thank Goodness for the security guard . . . your only other option may have been to call the police to come and haul her off.
          Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Did she really expect a manager to drive back to the store, open up and log on to a register or whatever it is they have to do, just for her??

Oh, wait, yes, she did.

Either that or she had some other reason for wanting to get into the store.
            When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

I just don't get why the need for this to be done on that day, and not the next. And if this money were so desperately needed or she'd DIE, then why not do what she had to do get there before you closed? Oh, right what forum am I on? I swear, SCs honestly have no thought process other than "Me want. GIVE!"
              Replace anger management with stupidity management.

Comment

Quoth notalwaysright View Post
                I just don't get why the need for this to be done on that day, and not the next. And if this money were so desperately needed or she'd DIE, then why not do what she had to do get there before you closed? Oh, right what forum am I on? I swear, SCs honestly have no thought process other than "Me want. GIVE!"
                Exactly. She had the whole damn day to get her sodding refund seeing as she did her shopping early in the morning, but noooo. She'd far rather show up when the supermarket was closed and all the managers had gone home! Makes much more sense! to infinity.
                My DeviantArt.

Comment

some people come in at the last second on purpose because they thing it'll make people more likely to cave... "just give em what they want so we can get the f*** outta here"...

obviously it backfired this time. awesome.

Comment

Maybe she was expecting the supermarket to be like Mart of Wal, open 24/7. Oh, wait, even the customer service desk closes after a certain hour there. Poor planning on her part equals an emergency on her part.
                    If I make no sense, I apologize. I'm constantly interrupted by an actual toddler.

Comment

When our return desk closes, customers get to return things on the cigarette lane
                      My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

Quoth Lace Neil Singer View Post
                        Exactly. She had the whole damn day to get her sodding refund seeing as she did her shopping early in the morning, but noooo. She'd far rather show up when the supermarket was closed and all the managers had gone home! Makes much more sense! to infinity.
                        Sorry, I used to get off work at 8 am, get home at 9 am - if I needed to grocery shop it might run to 10 or even 11 depending on the crowds. If I have to be at work at 11, that meant leaving the house at 1030 at the absolute latest. When would you like her to get her sleep and make food to eat and do any other errands?

Sometimes people work overnight and have to get sleep in everybody elses day ...just saying.
                        EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Some people think the world revolves around them. Who cares that it's late and you all want to go home, she wants a refund and she wants it NOW! Stupid pathetic woman...

Comment

Quoth AccountingDrone View Post
                            Sorry, I used to get off work at 8 am, get home at 9 am - if I needed to grocery shop it might run to 10 or even 11 depending on the crowds. If I have to be at work at 11, that meant leaving the house at 1030 at the absolute latest. When would you like her to get her sleep and make food to eat and do any other errands?

Sometimes people work overnight and have to get sleep in everybody elses day ...just saying.
                            I understand this, but bitch was told flat out no one was there to help her and she would have to come back tomorrow. Instead of accepting this she decided that continuing to argue would get her what she wanted. Umm, NO IT WON'T!

Comment

SC doesn't have to go home but she can't stay there.
                              To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Working...
                              X