X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• amnesiac guy

So it begins again...BG: Back to Hellton -_-

There's this guy who stay like every week with us. Every time he checks in, he argues about the bill and the rate. This is how it usually goes....EVERYTIME....

Guy: Why is my rate changing? I was promised this rate!

Manager: Sir you've shorten your stay so the rate goes up.

Guy: BS I will not pay this new higher rate! I wasn't told of this *gets out papers with the reservation info on it*

Manager: It is in the terms of condition when you make the reservation *points where on his papers* See? 'If you make any changes to your reservation, you will be subject to a new rate.'

Guy: *calms* Oh...I didn't see that. *fires up* Still, what a crock!BS! BS! BS! Anyway, why are you touching my papers like that? My papers are nunya bizness! I'll go to your competitors next door!

He checks in, anyway, after a week, checks out. He leaves for the weekend and AGAIN the exact same thing!

Guy: Why did my rate change again?!?!?!

Manager: Sir you've shorten your stay...

You would think the guy would just reserve it for a week but he refuses to "What if I change my MINNND?!" he exclaims. Thankfully he got it thru his thick skull after weeks of this. But I wouldn't be surprised if he got amnesia again... -_____-

Oh yeah he also didn't know that fedex bought kinkos. He asked for directions to 'kinkos' and I gave them. He said, "No this is fedex, I want KINKOS!" I explain but he didn't agree. "you're just a lil girl that doesn't know nothing!" Finally my male CW explained and he believed. -__________-;;
    Last edited by HotelMinion; 03-22-2015, 06:14 AM.
    Can't reason with the unreasonable.
    The only thing worse than not getting hired is getting hired.

Isn't there some way for all hotel sites to deny a particular customer from reserving a room after so many cases like this. Put an alert out for morons and the. Plain ignorant?

Comment

Yes! When they enter through the vestibule the next time, start by throwing their words and actions in their face from the last time they were there. Say, "Hey! You said you were not going to stay here anymore. Remember that? And if you insist on raising your voice about the rates again then the staff will not serve you at all." At least it will give them a chance to see the error in their ways and approach the desk normally.

Comment

Working...
      X