This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth notalwaysright View Post
    ... if I hear "you have 5" one more time...
    The pinking shears are gonna *WAIL*!
    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

The website is quantum locked. If even one person is looking at the website, it won't update. So good luck getting everyone to blink in unison.
      To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

For some reason my state has TWO towns with the name of Centerville, and I'm always getting online items from Walmart shipped to the WRONG Centerville. Combined with the fact that my local store is filled with employees who'll tell you "I'll go look" and never come back, I don't really shop there as much as I used to.
        Last edited by Aragarthiel; 03-25-2015, 01:17 AM.
        The fact that jellyfish have survived for 650 million years despite not having brains gives hope to many people.

You would have to be incredibly dense for the world to revolve around you.

Comment

You can`t trust a website

Even if the website's inventory is up to date that still does not mean you can trust it to items on time.

Last month I was in Florida to pay government taxes and to go on an one week cruise, the site said 3-4 business days for delivery. I had five (5) days before I left on the cruise so I ordered it expecting to see it before I left. The item did not arrive in that time, I went on the cruise and after I came back I found it had not been delivered for an additional three (3) days. So eight (8) days for a 3-4 day delivery.

Before I left for Florida I tried to buy the same item, there the computer said overnight delivery to the local store. But since I had problems using the site I went to the store, the employee there told me the computer was wrong, it would take 2-3 weeks for the delivery.

I suspect the head-office is behind the website being wrong in this case, after-all once they have your deposit you are less likely to go to another supplier even if they are a bit faster.

But the worse was when I found a cruise at a great price on the company`s website, I rushed to my favorite travel agent to book it only to have her tell me there were no cabins at the price I quoted her. She then double-checked for me and found that the last cabin in that special had sold five (5) minutes ago. It had taken me ten (10) minutes to get to her and in that short time someone bought the last cabin available at that price! Just goes show.

Comment

Quoth Aragarthiel View Post
            For some reason my state has TWO towns with the name of Centerville, (snip) Combined with the fact that my local store is filled with employees who'll tell you "I'll go look" and never come back,
            You need to get Aroma to spritz those employees with "perfume". Cookies for reference.
            Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Working...
            X