Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help me out please? I need the art practice!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jaw drop....uhm...erm....
    points to private message. i can still try but its going to take a while

Comment

LASTEST REQUEST UPDATE

ParrotHead's Pony
      getting the other two done as soon as i can. sometimes it takes two hours just to do the lines

Comment

Drawing by mouse can be a pain in the arse. Personally I tried a tablet a few years ago and it was just too awkward for me to use. Then again, I drew in MS Paint for about 5 years before I got Photoshop, so that's probably just a matter of old habits dying hard.

Flash can be good for drawing stuff, though I'm not sure how good the quality would be if you saved the file as a JPG. You could use the Pencil Tool and set it so it automatically smooths out the lines for you. Or Illustrator is great for making nice smooth lines too.

I agree the lines look a bit uneven and shaky, but if you're hand-drawing with the mouse, that is to be expected. I think they turned out pretty good overall, but if you want OMG perfect lines like they have in the show, Flash or Illustrator are gonna be your best bet.

Comment

cool. that i did not know. yeah not looking for absolute perfection. not familiar with flash at all. might give illustrator a try.
          i didn't mention earlier because i thought it was me still trying to get the style right. However i have an issue with my hands, mostly the right one, years of fast and loose cashiering did some damage. (all those years of not holding items right when picking it up) and now i have muscle twitch issues. alot when i am tired, nervous or trying to draw. drawing especially. i can't stand that.
          it takes forever because i have to redraw the same line that i keep screwing up on.

i don't talk about it because i feel like i'm whining when i do

Comment

everyone that has requested a drawing got their drawing link of finished art, YES?

Comment

Working...
            X