Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

True enough, though I was just talking about the college kids.

Which is weird, because at least here in Key West, it seems that they come on Saturday or Sunday, and leave the following Saturday or so.....but then, I could be misremembering it.

Honestly, the only things I pay attention to during Spring Break are:
    --hot chicks
    --beer
    --hot chicks in bikinis
    --beer specials
    --wet t-shirt contests
    --more beer

So, yeah, not really sure what the travel plans of the participants are all that much.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
    Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
      True enough, though I was just talking about the college kids.

Which is weird, because at least here in Key West, it seems that they come on Saturday or Sunday, and leave the following Saturday or so.....but then, I could be misremembering it.

Honestly, the only things I pay attention to during Spring Break are:
      --hot chicks
      --beer
      --hot chicks in bikinis
      --beer specials
      --wet t-shirt contests
      --more beer

So, yeah, not really sure what the travel plans of the participants are all that much.
      I think you got the spring break thing nailed down. And on the up side, you don't have to travel to get there.
      Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
      Save the Ales!
      Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

One good thing about Spring Break here is that I rarely have to deal with the underaged kids, as they tend to sit in the dining room, rather than at the bar, and order 8 waters with lemons and 3 orders of fries to share.

Of course, I DO get to deal with some of the stupider of age Spring Breakers, but on the plus side, a lot of times half the group is hot chicks in bikinis, so I can't complain too much. (Though of course my wallet can, since they tend to be broke cheap bastards.)

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
        Still A Customer."

Comment

Working...
        X