This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Becks View Post
    ^^ Nooooooooooooo!! That'll hurt the monitor!!!!!
    I'll print out out just for you Becks.
    "Hi, this is Silver. How may I lose my self respect in order to cater to your over- inflated ego today?" --- Silverrb

Comment

Quoth Gawdzillers View Post
      He probably dumped her after he caught up to her.
      Depends ... Lexa Doig could do a LOT of stupid things that I would easily tolerate.
      "Always stand near the door." -- Doctor Who

Kuya's Kitchen -- Cooking, Cooking Gadgets, and Food Related Blather from a Transplanted Foodie

Comment

Thanks most kindly, SilverOrb
        Unseen but seeing
        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
        3rd shift needs love, too
        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth Nashida View Post
          DG: It's College Free Day. Everything's free.
          PC: No....you got in for free. You saw IMAX for free. You saw the laser show for free. This stuff doesn't count.
          DG: Well, it should. That's bait-and-tackle, there (No Kidding. That's what she said)
          PC: It's what?
          DG: False advertising. Everything's free and you aren't doing it right. You're a horrible employee.
          PC: No...I'd be a horrible employee if I let you strut out of here with all that stuff without paying for it.

By this point a guy I assumed was her boyfriend strolled up to the counter. I saw the cashier grip the counter- I guess she sensed a war.

BF: Baby-cakes, we got in for free. I see nuttin' in here that says that necklace is free, too.
          DG: False advertising.
          BF: It wasn't advertised anywhere...now, pay the cashier and let's go.

She never paid, she just left all her stuff there and walked out. BF apologized and helped put everything away. He muttered something like "Must've drawn the short straw when I got her," before leaving.

Bait and tackle?!! Dumb people are always good for a laugh...
          I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
          Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
          Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

So she thinks its free but takes it up to the registar anyway?

Comment

Sadly i went to college with people like that girl. One was elected student body president. I am so glad I graduated that year. She had a Buy 1 Get 1 free coupon , but she got the two at different times meaning, she came in and bought one and then a couple days later, took one off the shelf and did not pay for it when the store stopped her for shoplifting she stated calling them, gestapo and facists. i actually worked at the store and we had tons of that item, it was a type of veggie burger i think, so it's not like we ran out. After she was banned, (this wasn't the first time she tried a stunt like this)the college held her up as some sort of Nelson Mandela-type.
              Sorry I went off topic. As for the guy dating her, maybe this was the first time she displayed her stupidity and suckines.

Comment

Quoth Nashida View Post
                BF apologized and helped put everything away. He muttered something like "Must've drawn the short straw when I got her," before leaving.
                Wow....I'd call dibs, but if I was called "baby-cakes" I'd probably run over him with the tractor.

That'd be messy.
                Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

Quoth Crow The Robot View Post
                  She had a Buy 1 Get 1 free coupon , but she got the two at different times meaning, she came in and bought one and then a couple days later, took one off the shelf and did not pay for it
                  That sounds like something The Twit would do. Even when I was too young to shop on my own I knew that meant you had to buy both items at the same time.

When my mom and I went to see the CSI exhibit (not bad, although I had some ideas how it could have been improved) when it was at the Science Museum, a guy in the little gift-shop area at the exit was trying to argue with one of the cashiers that the swag should be included in the exhibit price...OK maybe I could see a lanyard/pen/magnet (might not be a bad promo idea for their big exhibits, get a free small doodad with ticket purchase), but this dork wanted one of the "encyclopedia" hardcover books and a DVD set--easily $120 together.
                  "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                  "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Working...
                  X