This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• number of posts isnt changing

Have tried looking in the FAQ section and couldnt find anything so thought I would try here. If this is the wrong place - sorry

I have noticed that over the last couple of weeks, my tally for the number of posts I have made is staying the same despite making new posts.

Is this normal? Does it roll over once a month or something? (I always thought is updated straight away)

Thanks

raw456
    (338 and holding)
    "When did you get a gold plated toilet?"
    "We don't have a gold plated toilet"
    "Oh dear, I think I just peed in your Tuba"

-Jasper Fforde

Usually updates within an hour. Some areas are set so posts don't actually count to avoid people post padding. The Off Topic section is one such place - in fact, from memory all the 'community' section is like that.

Have you been posting in there for the most part?

Rapscallion

Comment

I just did a quick search, and it looks like a large number of your posts are in the forums where posts don't count toward your total.

As Raps mentioned, we started that policy a while back because at one time, there were a few people who seemed to be just posting to boost their post count.
      Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Thanks for clearing that up for me Raps/Ree

Yes, I have been posting a bit in the off-topic section. I must have missed that bit in the site rules about posts, but I understand why it's done.

I just thought there might have been something wrong.
        "When did you get a gold plated toilet?"
        "We don't have a gold plated toilet"
        "Oh dear, I think I just peed in your Tuba"

-Jasper Fforde

Comment

Working...
        X