Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some things just should not be colored green...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some things just should not be colored green...

...And milk is one of them!

http://consumerist.com/2015/03/02/mi...l-with-trumoo/

Yea I know it's mint flavored, but still...

That wouldn't bother me, but blue milk would...yuck.

We used to sometimes put food coloring in the milk for April Fool's day. Then my dad told us to cut it out
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Quoth dendawg View Post
      ...And milk is one of them!

http://consumerist.com/2015/03/02/mi...l-with-trumoo/

Yea I know it's mint flavored, but still...
      McD's shamrock milkshake is green, mint flavored and delicious.

If I had mint flavored milk I would treat it like a dessert.
      "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

I learned years ago not to worry about the color of something like this. I used to go camping with a guy that would freeze dry his own food. The taste was wonderful, but the food would turn gray when it was freeze dried. Few people would even try it. Those of us that did ate well.

Comment

Some years back, a certain Arizona sheriff known for keeping costs down at the jail bought up a batch of bologna that didn't sell very well. It had been dyed green for St. Patrick's Day - manufacturer hadn't thought about the usual connotations of green bologna.
          Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Maxine green eggs.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	45.1 KB
ID:	2030529

One of my favorite Maxine cartoons

Comment

This reminds me of when Heinz came out with different-colored ketchup. They had teal, purple, and pink, IIRC. My sisters and I wouldn't eat it because we thought the color would change he taste.
              The fact that jellyfish have survived for 650 million years despite not having brains gives hope to many people.

You would have to be incredibly dense for the world to revolve around you.

Comment

I saw a news thing today about Peeps-flavored milk. Uh, sugar-coated marshmallow is probably not going to work out well as a milk flavor.

Consensus in the break room was that this did not sound appealing to anyone present.
                "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

Quoth Aragarthiel View Post
                  This reminds me of when Heinz came out with different-colored ketchup. They had teal, purple, and pink, IIRC. My sisters and I wouldn't eat it because we thought the color would change he taste.
                  Um ew.

Also I can understand st Patricks day and all that, but why the frick does FOOD need to be coloured green?!
                  The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Quoth fireheart View Post
                    Um ew.

Also I can understand st Patricks day and all that, but why the frick does FOOD need to be coloured green?!
                    Broccoli?

Kidding. I would eat some foods colored green - say, pancakes maybe - but only if the color was a bright enough shade that it didn't look like mold.

On second thought....maybe not.

Comment

My school served green eggs and ham one year on Dr. Seuss's birthday. It still tasted good. Well, as good as school eggs can be.
                      The fact that jellyfish have survived for 650 million years despite not having brains gives hope to many people.

You would have to be incredibly dense for the world to revolve around you.

Comment

I made a batch of bright green chocolate chip cookies once, just to mess with a friend of ours. It's a running joke that he "doesn't eat green food." He ate the cookies, though.
                        You're only delaying the inevitable, you run at your own expense. The repo man gets paid to chase you. ~Argabarga

Comment

We already drink brown milk, so what's wrong with green milk? Mint milk sounds delicious actually.
                          To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
                            We already drink brown milk, so what's wrong with green milk? Mint milk sounds delicious actually.
                            Choc-mint milk IS delicious.
                            The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
                              don't forget pink milk(strawberry), and I've seen yellow for banana flavor.
                              Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

Working...
                              X