Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is a good way to handle angry customers.
    This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• Somebody this callous should not be working in medical equipment.
      Even if it's not your job, you should contact somebody who can help if a medical device is failing.

Here's a live feed of shelter cats in Japan as a palette cleanser.
      This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• Quoth catcul View Post
        Somebody this callous should not be working in medical equipment.
        Even if it's not your job, you should contact somebody who can help if a medical device is failing.
        The title says it all:
        “What The F***?” Is Right!
        Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you speak with the Fraud department. -- CrazedClerkthe2nd
        OW! Rolled my eyes too hard, saw my brain. -- Seanette
        she seems to top me in crazy, and I'm enough crazy for my family. -- Cooper
        Yes, I am evil. What's your point? -- Jester

Comment

• The comment section had the same idea you did. It's filled with cuteness to make up for the story. One of the few times a comment section is the least horrifying place to be.

Comment

• No milk shakes available

I went into McDonalds to get two of the Shamrock (mint) shakes and lunch. The clerk said the machine was down. I checked with Mrs. IA, who said she wanted the shake. I told to clerk that my wife really wanted the shake and that we would go to another McDonalds. The clerk asked me to wait a minute, and was able to have the man servicing the milk shake machine make two shakes for us. Goes to show what being nice can do.

Although for some reason Mrs. IA thinks the shakes taste like pistachio rather than mint.
            "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

• Bring along a Stephen King novel and you're all set
              Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
              ~ Mr Hero

Comment

• File it under 'D' for ....
                ~ Mr Hero

Comment

• [NAR] Dumb Criminals - Laundry Edition

I'm sure the guy in this one wishes he had brought something along that might help him to get past a locked door. A crowbar, perhaps.

https://notalwaysright.com/maybe-he-...dering/238840/
                  "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                  "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                  "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                  "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                  "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                  "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                  Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                  "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

• Protip, sucky managers: if you're going to bluff that your worker can be replaced, remember that they can call that bluff.
                    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• How do you stop a Karen that's yelling at a customer-not-an-employee?

Use her own tactics against her.
                      PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

Comment

• This piece of work played up the generous, conscientious date, and then doubled back into the restaurant after to mark the $100 tip down lower.

The waitstaff got him back.

Comment

• The horror that is The Evil, and the teacher that unleashed it.

Comment

• Someone uses the Jester Anti Haggling Method on a customer. Fittingly, they were also a bartender!

Comment

• Woman thinks 6 pregnancy tests are wrong, her daughter just CAN'T be pregnant...
                              https://notalwaysright.com/the-conce...g-isnt/263515/
                              Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

Comment

• Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
                                Entitled teen comes for dinner, gets served PWNADE.
                                His dad sounds like a decent, sensible and sane person. I can't help wondering WTF happened to turn Junior into such a jerk.
                                ~ Mr Hero

Comment

Working...
                                X