Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We have a tie for the first cards. Android Kaeli & TGK.
    Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
    Save the Ales!
    Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

• Mine are winging or swimming their way to y'all. It's like Russian roulette-will it be a regular cheerful card or a glitter explosion over your kitchen?
      The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• I got one from one of the usual suspects today – but I had to let them go. They had an ... Ironclad Alibi
        "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
        "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
        "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
        "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
        "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
        "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
        Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
        "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

• I received a card from Android Kaeli today.
          "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

• I don't suppose I'll get any sympathy for that whilst preparing my cards,I managed to get glitter all over the desk and the floor
            The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
              I don't suppose I'll get any sympathy for that whilst preparing my cards,I managed to get glitter all over the desk and the floor
              But it goes so well with your sparkling personality.
              "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

I don't suppose I'll get any sympathy for that whilst preparing my cards,I managed to get glitter all over the desk and the floor
                No.

----------
                I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Got Karl's card yesterday. Or over the weekend? What is time, anyway?

Comment

• Received so far:
                    0 from Aethian
                    4 from Android Kaeli
                    0 from BookstoreEscapee
                    0 from csquared
                    0 from Dreamstalker
                    0 from EricKei
                    0 from Ghel
                    1 from Ironclad Alibi
                    0 from Irving Patrick Freleigh
                    0 from Kit-Ginevra
                    0 from Kristev
                    0 from KuariKaydrith
                    0 from Pixelated
                    0 from Ree
                    0 from Sandman
                    0 from smileyeagle1021
                    4 from taxguykarl
                    9 of 272 (3.3%)

Comment

• Got Ironclad Alibi's and taxguykarl's.
                      Eh, one day I'll have something useful here. Until then, have a cookie or two.

Comment

• So far I got cards from taxguykarl, Ironclad Alibi and Android Kaeli.

I mailed all mine on Sunday.
                        Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• Irving Patrick Freleigh's just arrived.
                          I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                          -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Mine are winging or swimming their way to y'all. It's like Russian roulette-will it be a regular cheerful card or a glitter explosion over your kitchen?
                            I'll just do what I did with EricKei's last year: hold it over the trash can and hope that it all falls into the bin.

I like doing this card exchange, I might get a couple from family and friends but most of them aren't the type to send cards out. So I look forwards to getting cards from you guys.
                            Eh, one day I'll have something useful here. Until then, have a cookie or two.

Comment

• I got a collection of fur babies from Ironclad.
                              Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
                              Save the Ales!
                              Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

• Ironclad Alibi's just arrived.
                                I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                                -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Working...
                                X