X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But I didn't send a seed catalog

Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
    . I know I got Kit's (royal mail postmarks are quite distinctive).
    We also make our stamps with pounds and pence on them. And the big blue airmail stickers do give a clue....
    Last edited by EricKei; 12-30-2020, 11:42 PM. Reason: merged consecutive posts
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• I didn't say it came from you, Kit. Just in the same mailbox.
      Also Athenian's card just arrived.
      I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
      -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

• I got Kit's card today.
        "I am quite confident that I do exist."
        "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

• BookStoreEscapee's just arrived.
          I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
          -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

• A kitten arrived today, compliments of Athenian.
            Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
            Save the Ales!
            Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

• Y'all see how good l'm being this year? No mention at all of being delighted to see Athenian's pussy
              The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• I got Aethian's card today. Such an adorable kitten image.
                Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

• Kit, I think your card had to be hand-processed...no way an optical sorting machine could read that.
                  "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                  "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

• Received Athenian's card as well.
                    Eh, one day I'll have something useful here. Until then, have a cookie or two.

Comment

• I'm a little behind because I just realized that gmail suddenly decided a few days ago that emails from CS are spam.

Received so far:
                      4 from Aethian
                      11 from Android Kaeli
                      8 from BookstoreEscapee
                      11 from csquared
                      9 from Dreamstalker
                      10 from EricKei
                      10 from Ghel
                      10 from Ironclad Alibi
                      11 from Irving Patrick Freleigh
                      8 from Kit-Ginevra
                      11 from Kristev
                      0 from KuariKaydrith
                      1 from Pixelated
                      0 from Ree
                      11 from Sandman
                      8 from smileyeagle1021
                      11 from taxguykarl
                      134 of 272 (49.3%)
                      Last edited by BookstoreEscapee; 01-03-2021, 06:17 PM.
                      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• This week, I got cards from BSE, Aethian, and Dreamstalker.
                        "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
                        -Mira Furlan

Comment

• smileyeagle1021 and EricKei put in an appearance today
                          Last edited by Kit-Ginevra; 01-04-2021, 02:58 PM. Reason: adding another bod :)

Comment

• I got BSE's and Aethian's cards a few days ago but only posted about it now because, again, lazy fuck.
                            Last edited by Irving Patrick Freleigh; 01-06-2021, 04:15 PM.
                            Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• Just testing the teleporter, Kit

Got Aethian's and Ghel's cards (along with a cool star thingy - Thanks, Ghel!) today.
                              "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                              "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                              "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                              "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                              "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                              "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                              Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                              "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

• I received a glitter-free card from Kit-Ginevra today.
                                "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Working...
                                X