Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We have a few "Thank you for shopping at your Super S&S" signs up...aha, so that's why I get ranted at by SCs expecting a full service bank/pharmacy/massage parlor/whatever.

P told me that there was no way to stop the wrong tags being shipped, to which I call bullshit. If they are coming from the district offices a few towns over (only guessing as there is no legible shipping label on the boxes when they get to me)...I'd expect the pricing coordinators to at least know what chain they're working at I'd think it would be a fairly simple fix...if this is Company A, any tags in a given batch that mention Company B get automatically discarded from the print run. But something tells me they would screw that up in some new and different way.

I wish I could claim double overtime when I have to fix stuff that shouldn't even be getting to me in the first place...hey SM, this is why I can't finish in one shift; because I'm fixing mistakes that are supposed to be caught before they reach a store.
    "I am quite confident that I do exist."
    "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Quoth Dreamstalker View Post
      We have a few "Thank you for shopping at your Super S&S" signs up...aha, so that's why I get ranted at by SCs expecting a full service bank/pharmacy/massage parlor/whatever.
      My store has the bank, pharmacy, pickup and Starbucks, I wish it really did have a massage parlor, it would make midshifts a lot more tolerable

Comment

We need a Starbucks (or at least Dunkin')...don't have the room though. All we have for coffee is a machine and the term 'coffee' is in doubt (it's some cheap stuff called Latte Lounge). I wish we had a commercial Keurig, but people around here would probably be stealing the K-cups--and then try to complain when the K-cup doesn't work in their Mr. Coffee drip brewer--and I know they'd still steal the condiments and tea bags.
        "I am quite confident that I do exist."
        "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Working...
        X