This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really need to learn to say no

My ex operations manager text me yesterday and asked me if I could look after the store on Wednesday so that all the managers could attend the trimester meeting.

Apparently I am too nice because I said yes. In some ways yay I get a gift and well it is a easy 3 hours because I really don't care that much. Mostly I am there to babysit the crew.

Now that I have said yes I am worried though. I am still angry at them and just worried that going back for even one tiny shift could be bad for my mental health.

I guess it is too late to back out now, hope it's all good. Would be nice to know I can cope.

As you said, it's only 3 hours... until they magically don't show up for an extra 2 hours and then tell you they decided to go to lunch, spur of the moment -- purple won't mind, right?

Just try to relax. Deep breath. You're covering for management, you're in charge, you can control how stressful the situation is. You know how to deal with any BS that comes your way.
    Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you speak with the Fraud department. -- CrazedClerkthe2nd
    OW! Rolled my eyes too hard, saw my brain. -- Seanette
    she seems to top me in crazy, and I'm enough crazy for my family. -- Cooper
    Yes, I am evil. What's your point? -- Jester

Comment

Nah they have the crew meeting after so they have to come back.

Apperntly they have already asked if I want to help out on rugby night aswell. I say apperntly because they didn't ask me they asked someone who is still friends with me if I would want to.

Eh I am going with it will be fun ( I hope)

Comment

Working...
      X