X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Buzzard View Post
    "Hey HAL, check out this industrial electromagnet I've got. ..."
    I believe the word you're looking for is "Degausser".

(I used one once on a hard drive; my wife wanted to make extra sure the drive was wiped. After ~10 seconds of using the degausser, the drive enclosure was too hot to touch!)
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged.
    One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world.
    The other, of course, involves orcs." -- John Rogers

Comment

"Dave...What are you doing, Dave? I need those wires, Dave...Da-a-a-a-a-i-i-i-i-s-s-s-s-y-y-y..."
      "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
      "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
      "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
      "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
      "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
      "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
      Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
      "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Update

Well...

Looks like I will be applying for partial unemployment since my hours have been cut to 21.5 hours for the first week of July.

My employer is insistent on getting customers to use u scan.

I am currently looking for a job.

Comment

Working...
        X