X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deck maintenance part 2

New "Deck hardener, deck paint and deck removal."

Enjoy scaring the everloving crap out of everyone by playing this LOUDLY without the visuals present. It's the sequel to Deck Maintenance
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Hm, I could definitely use some deck hardening at my apartment

Seriously, my deck outside my bedroom needs some work.
    "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Comment

Bwahahahah!

Comment

Way funnier IMHO if you've already had a few drinks before watching.

And while we're on the topic, I have a large double d*ck that needs to be sealed. Maybe next summer.
        Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Who's the deck who came up with this?

You got a tiny deck.

BTW, you need some good wood if you want to get your deck up.
          Last edited by catcul; 09-28-2014, 08:25 PM.
          This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

Good, but I liked the first one better ^^ this one comes across as a bit...I dunno...creepy o_O;

Interesting comment from the video creators -- they say that they would like to make one of these every year for as long as they can.
            "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
            "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
            "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
            "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
            "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
            "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
            Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
            "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Since we're discussing decks, here is the original conversation featuring Drew Carey.
              "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

I should order some of this product. My deck is quite limp at the moment. You can feel the wood bounce with the slightest touch.
                They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

Quoth Sapphire Silk View Post
                  I should order some of this product. My deck is quite limp at the moment. You can feel the wood bounce with the slightest touch.
                  You're a woman. You can just trade him in for a new deck.
                  I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                  Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                  Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth Sapphire Silk View Post
                    I have an older deck, and as has a tendency to happen, they lose their firmness as they age. I'm also dealing with splintery peeling in spots as well.
                    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Be careful, someone might send you a deck pic, Fireheart.
                      This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

Quoth catcul View Post
                        BTW, you need some good wood if you want to get your deck up.
                        I love this!
                        The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Working...
                        X