This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey

So, it has been a while. Honestly I cannot remember the last time I was on here. But I got an IM from Jester and it made me remember. Although It has always been on the back of my mind to update everything.

Life just got really crazy for me.

I had a baby. I posted pic of him as a newborn here. He is 17 months old now and very cute.

I am getting married. May 5th.

I moved to Indiana.

I became a stay at home mother.

we live with my mother right now because she needs me to be here. My stepfather had menigitus last year and was in the hospital for 5 months. He needs to have someone here and childcare is outragous so, two birds one stone.

Anyways. I missed you guys.
    My sanity has been dripping out of me my whole life, today they turned on the faucet.....

So, still doing the Rap dance?

Rapscallion

Comment

LOL that was snaps.
      My sanity has been dripping out of me my whole life, today they turned on the faucet.....

Comment

Damn, so close... At least I remembered that for some reason *preen*

Rapscallion

Comment

lol. Its cool. I was at least there.

Comment

Congratulations on your engagement and soon to be marriage!

I hope life is treating you well, and it's wonderful to have you back.
            I can only please one person a day, today isn't your day, and tomorrow doesn't look good either.

When someone asks you a stupid question, give them a stupid answer.

Comment

Yay welcome back! I can't wait to see pics of bubs I used to love reading your letters in the Dear threads.
              The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Ask and you shall recieve.

Toddler pics...

First Birthday Aug 10

Sleeping Nov 09

Sleeping Oct 10

Feb 10

Skeleton boy devours Chicken Oct 10
                Last edited by monolayth; 01-31-2011, 08:30 PM. Reason: well that didnt work let me try again

Comment

You take pics on the 10th!

Meningitis! that's scary... hope he's alright...
                  Yay wedding! Must have pics! Also, Iradney got married, a few pics, but lovely.
                  You've probably already figured this out, but Mom= occasional babystitter, and full-time baby-snuggler! It's kinda cool that your mom gets to know her grandson like that. Except for the baby diapers, of course; who ever wants those (for anything good)?
                  "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
                  "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

the 10 is reffering to the year.

Comment

Ah. Cute lil' guy nevertheless. Neverthemore? gah... y u no work, English?
                      I want to buss his cheeks forever. :3
                      "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
                      "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

Thank you. he is adorible. I may be biased but he is.

Comment

Working...
                        X