This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screamers

Once in a while, people will post a screamer in Check It Out. For those unaware, a screamer is a video that starts out innocently, but near the end will cut to a loud face and loud scream.

Due to the fact that you're supposed to actually describe what the video you link to contains, the dangers for anyone wearing headphones receiving ear damage from the sudden scream, and the general distaste most people have for them, the mod team has decided that screamers are hereby banned from being posted on Customers Suck!

Anyone who posts one will be subject to the normal penalties for breaking the rules.
    Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Thank you very much. I am prone to panic attacks and something like that triggers it.
    "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

I belly dance with tall Goblins!

Comment

Most excellent! *****<----5 gold stars.....
      "I'm not smiling because I'm happy. I'm smiling because every time I blink your head explodes!"
      -Red

Comment

I could never understand the appeal of those. Always hurt my ears because on most of them they would tell you to listen closely so I would turn up the volume on my headphones.

Comment

I've never understood the appeal, either. *shrug* I can't say I'll miss them.

^-.-^
          Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

I can't stand them myself. I have a loud noise phobia and am easily startled. Thank you for addressing this issue.
            My Horror Blog

Cinemania

Comment

I prefer Rick Rolls, thanks.

Though I am suddenly reminded of a video I watched a little while ago. It had awesome special effects (it was a scary movie) with a face that screamed in the end.

Or maybe that was my scream? Either way, it was awesome.
              Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
                I prefer Rick Rolls, thanks.

Though I am suddenly reminded of a video I watched a little while ago. It had awesome special effects (it was a scary movie) with a face that screamed in the end.

Or maybe that was my scream? Either way, it was awesome.
                I remember a similar video (part of a podcast). It was meant to be the next episode...or so I thought...nope, turns out to be 10 minutes of Pikachu going up and down on a rock with the Benny Hill theme.
                The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Thank you for banning Screamers! (Now if we could only do that in real life...!)

Rickrolls are at least harmless and semi-amusing. But Screamers...I have hearing problems and I don't need them aggrivated, TYVM.
                  I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                  My LiveJournal
                  A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Working...
                  X