Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My youngest didn't clean her room... once... She was around 13 or 14. I did what my mom had done to my 3 younger sisters when they were around 10, 9, & 8. I said 'You have one hour to clean that room properly. If I have to come in there, I will be using a shovel and EVERYTHING that in there, with the exception of anything mine you 'borrowed' is going into the trash." BTW, it was trash night.
    One hour later the shovel and I started bagging trash. 2 hours later the trash went into the can.
    2 days later my youngest wanted to know where I had stashed the bags of her stuff because she wanted a particular shirt. Oh the fuss and screeching when I pointed out the trash had been picked up the day before. 'I didn't think you MEANT it!!!' She spent the rest of the school year wearing the same 5 or 6 outfits or borrowing clothes from her friends.
    Strangely enough, I never had that problem again. Her room remained reasonably clean

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
      The Well of Souls.

[/Chalker's one up.]
      So Timmy's an asexual plant creature now? Or maybe a blue furred satyr or a centaur or a ...

Comment

How old is Little Timmy, anyway? Is he even her son, or is he her husband, just like Peter Griffin?
        cindybubbles (👧 ❤️ 🎂 )

Enter Cindyland here!

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
          The Well of Souls.

[/Chalker's one up.]
          We have a new Well of Souls these days. Check out the Bright Empires series by Stephen Lawhead.
          "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Working...
          X